Chapter 13

For the first time in a long time I actually woke up in my own bed I sat up To look at each side of me to see both Ally and Catie in the room with me safe and sound asleep. I picked my phone up off of my dresser unplugging it and walked toward my balcony of the room.

Wow I actually slept until one, that hasn't happened for a while. I clicked on Ryan's name and it started ringing, he answered quickly and said "good afternoon beautiful."

"Hey Ry Ry."

"How did you sleep love?"

"Not as good as I would have if I was with you, but I slept pretty good, any plans for today?"

"Actually yes. But you can't know about them, it's a surprise. Just meet me at my house okay baby?"

Well I have to know what kind of occasion this is so I know what to wear."

He grumbled into the phone. "Fine, I'll tell Ally the plans and she can show you what to wear, because I'm not a girl I have no clue what you would wear. Honestly you could show up in nothing and I wouldn't care."

I rolled my eyes "of course you wouldn't, what guy would?"

"One who doesn't like girls, or is blind."

I chuckled at his comment and said "I love you I'll see you.... At what time exactly?"

"Let's say around five thirty, and I love you too babe."

I hung up and walked back inside I already saw Ally's phone light up most likely that's Ryan texting her the details.

I walked into my bathroom to take a shower, I set my phone on my Ihome and turned up my music so I could hear it in the shower.

After about 15 to 20 minutes of shaving, washing my hair, and singing. I walked out into my room to find Catie and Ally arguing over clothes I looked down to see about 16 of my dresses spread across my bed. I looked up at both of them and said "what's the big deal?"

Ally looked over at Catie and said "well Catie thinks you should wear the pink dress and I think you should wear the blue one."

"Oh c'mon guys I'm not sleeping beauty, can't I just pick on out?"

"Nope! I can't tell you where you're going so you must have to settle with what I dress you in."

"Please you were never the wardrobe master anyways."

She gasped and put her hand on her chest and said "well excuse me me but I'm pretty sure I am, at least for today anyways."

"Okay guys new plan I'm going to be fair to the both of you, I'm going to wear this dress with the pink and blue in it... Happy now?"

Catie said "it's not the color we were arguing about it's the way the dresses are designed"

I slipped the dress on and they both smiled.

"Does it look good?"

"Good? Girl you look gorgeous. Damn I wish I would've suggested that one."

We all laughed and Catie pulled me into the bathroom making me sit down into a chair, she pulled out my curling wand and turned it on. Ally walked in with her one suitcase for just her makeup and lifted it up into the counter unzipping it to look at the contents in it.

Then all at once they started attacking my head, my hair was being pulled by the brush and I can't even begin to tell you about my face.

I just let them do their thing because at this point there was no stopping them.