Chapter 1: Principles Office

"Aria Montgomery, please report to the vice-principles office at once" The lunch hall speaker echoed. I looked up from my lunch, quite startled. Getting asked to go see the vice-principle automatically makes you think its a bad thing. I got out of my chair and picked up my purse, my food was still half eaten when I left. I wasn't expecting to stay long.

"Oh Aria, good to see you. Please take a seat next to Mr Fitz." Mr Hackett smiled. I looked at Ezra my English teacher, he had a smile plastered on his face too, I was the only one that seemed to be worried. Wasn't Ezra wondering why we got called here at the same time? We'd been dating a year and a few months and for obvious reasons school couldn't find out. "Don't look too worried, Mr Fitz was just telling me about your excellent English assignment, which you got an A in. Congratulations Miss Montgomery." He continued, still with a grin on his face.
"Oh thank you Mr Hackett and Mr Fitz" i smiled back, glancing at Mr Hackett and taking my time studying my boyfriends features.
"Aria, I'm very proud of you" Ezra smiled at me.
"Thank you Mr Fitz" I stood up and left the room, trying to get back to my food before it turned cold.
"Bye Ezra" Mr Hackett called behind Ezra.

"Aria" Ezra tapped me on the shoulder.
"Sir, what do you want?" A 10th grader stared at us, like he knew something.
"Aria, I was wondering if you still needed help with your homework?"
"Yes please" I replied getting the hint he needed to talk to me.
"Okay, follow me to my room" he smiled.

Ezra shut the door, and pulled down the roller blind covering up everyone's views in. He also turned the key, to fully make sure no one could walk in. "Come to mine tonight, I've learnt how to make another meal!"
"Sure I will, you don't have to cook. We could of ordered a take-out but since you've made the effort" i smiled cheekily.
"Miss Montgomery, I hope you don't talk to all your English teachers like that, you deserve a punishment" Ezra winked, while walking towards me. His hair slightly covering his eyes, his tight shirt against his chest.
"Oh no Mr Fitz, what are you going to do to me?" I replied sarcastically, while he grabbed me by the waist and brought us so close I could feel his breath on the bridge of my nose.
"Well Miss Montgomery, first of all I'm going to do this" he lent down so our lips were touching, he kissed me deeply. "Second of all..." He slid his arms around my lower back, one of his hands moving slightly lower to the bottom of my spine. I could feel my heart racing, my breathing rapidly increased. "Also, well you'll just have to wait for the last one, be at mine for seven Aria"
"Thank you Mr Fitz" I replied while walking out of his classroom into the busy corridor.

Emily, Spencer and Hanna was stood at the lockers, watching me walk out of his class room. Obviously my three best friends knew about me and him and me being together. Also 'A' knows, he/she/it knows all our secrets, without us telling he/she/it them. We defiantly know its not Ali, because when we saw her. She was afraid too. 

Only us four know that our dead best friend is alive.

"Aria, what were you doing with Mr Fitz?" Hanna winked while walking over to me, with her arms wide.
"He was helping me with my homework" I accepted her embrace.
"That's why the door was locked and the blind was down." Spencer added in.
"Spence shh" I playfully hit her, and let out a little giggle, but honestly I was worried she noticed, if she noticed its likely someone else saw as well.
My phone bleeped, every time that happens my heart skips a few beats. Quite worried of who it's from, I picked up my phone from my denim jacket pocket and pressed the unlock button. *UNKNOWN* flashed up. I clicked the message kind of intrigued of what it says.

'Well done Miss Aria, finally someone loves you. But not only your friends saw you walking out of Mr Fitz's class room. So did Noel Kahn. He knows so what are you going to do? The clocks ticking.
-kisses A xo'

"Aria, are you alright?" Emily nudged me, obviously wondering why I was in deep thought.
"I'm fine thanks, i'm just going to the toilets" I pulled my bag onto my shoulder and started walking down the corridor.
I didn't realise they was following me. I slumped in a cubicle, sat on the toilet and started crying.
"Aria? Are you alright?" Hanna knocked. I didn't reply. "Aria?" She continued.
After a good 10 minutes of them slamming and calling my name. They gave up and I heard them walk out. It was English next, Noel Kahn is also in my class. If he does know something he'll keep looking between me and Ezra. Making it obvious. I know him all too well. I decided to skip, Ezra wouldn't be pleased but if its keeping us together...

A few minutes past and I was still sat in the little cubicle in the girls toilets. Until I heard the door open. "Hello? Aria you in here?" It was Ezra, why was he in the girls toilets? I slightly opened the cubicle, it was us two alone, thank god. He got hold of the cubicle door and walked inside it with me, making me feel pretty claustrophobic. He locked it behind him just in case another student walked in. "Now tell me whats up, your friends came to me before class saying you locked your self in a cubicle and wont talk to anyone. Aria I love you and anything you say right now won't change that"

"I think Noel knows about us...I didn't tell him, I promise" I started crying, I gently placed my head into the hollow of his collar bone. Breathing in his musky scent.
"Aria, I believe you, come on lets get to class" He replied while grabbing my hand and wiping my tears that were still falling. Ezra carefully opened the cubicle door and walked over to the sinks, still holding onto my hand, he carefully splashed my face with cold water. I got my makeup out of my bag and redid it so it wasn't too obvious i had been crying. "Come on, you look beautiful" he smiled while leaning down and gently kissed me. The door opened.
"Aria? Is that you?" It was only Spencer, that would of been some tough explaining.
"Spence you scared me" I replied, she tightly hugged me.
"Good, your fine now come on lets get to English" she grabbed my hand and pulled me to our English room. Ezra was following behind us trying not to be seen walking out of the girls loo's.