Chapter 13; back to normal?

You've been waiting for this for ages and im so sorry, but i hope its worth it, going to be updating more frequently.

---------------------

"Aria!" It was Hanna running up to my bed side. "How are you?" She smiled. I moved my head to face her , behind her was a couple of flowers and cards.
"Hanna, im fine I guess, how are you and the girls?"
"They're fine, but we've all been questioned, since Ali is alive and all"
"Wait does everyone know now?"
"Yeah, they know. They want to question you after you come out of here"
"Oh...Han, do you know when I'm getting discharged?"
"Um they said next week, since while you was in a coma your body healed, well I think thats what they said."

The next week, I was discharged it was weird feeling the breeze on my face, it felt like I was in that hospital for ever. The first few days I had off college, they wasn't going to make me come to school when i'd just got home. Ezra and I made up.

* * *

It was the summer vacation and nothing was normal, Alison was back, Ezra had skipped town and no one knew where too, Mike had gone missing and Spencer and Toby had got engaged...

"Aria, are you coming to Spencer's engagement party tonight?" My mom called up the stairs. I stared in the mirror. I was a mess, a huge scar across my head and my arm was bruised. I really didn't want to dress up...but i knew I had too.
"I guess so, come upstairs!" I yelled back, I heard her footsteps before I knew it she was in my room next to me.
"Whats up honey?"
"What should I wear? I need to cover my arm" she looked in my closet, everything I normally wore was short sleeved. I did have one dress but it was black and I'm sure I wore it for someones funeral.
"Lets go into the city?" Ella suggested.
"Okay train or are you driving?"
"Train"

We got back from Philly and I had bought a white 3/4 dress, which I thought would look nice against my naturally tanned skin and some red heels for a pop of colour. But even my new dress didn't make me want to go. Spence was my best friend, so I couldn't say no.

We arrived, me and my mom. The Hastings house was swarming with people, I spotted spencer and toby out of the corner of my eye. She came running up to me and threw her hands around my neck.
"Aria thank you so much!" She squeezed me tighter.
"Its alright Spence" i hugged back. "So how did he do it?"
"How he do what?"
"Propose you idiot" I pulled away and sat on the couch behind me.
"Oh well" she sat down next to me. "He didn't, I did" she continued.
"Okay, so how did you do it?"
"Well I booked a...." I zoned out and watched Hanna from the far corner she was with Ali. Ali looked perfect as always, Hanna was drinking and not really paying attention to Ali. Caleb walked over to them and put his arm around Hanna's waist. "Aria...are you listening?" Spencer clapped her hands in front my face.
"Oh yeah sorry spence"
"Forget it.." She walked off in a huff.
I walked over to the counter top that had wine on and got a glass for myself. I started daydreaming wondering where i'd be if I hadn't found Ezra's book. Would Ali be back? Spencer and Toby engaged? I started coming back to reality from all the what ifs. When my eyes wondered across Ezra stood at the other end of the room looking directly at me.