Chapter 8: Ready?

My mind wasn't fully set when they knocked on the front door. They walked in and sat on my couch. "Aria, tell us now!" Spencer demanded.
"Ok" I sighed. "The first time was Mr Hackett telling me about my english score, and how it was outstanding-"
"Was lover boy, I mean man in?" Hanna winked.
"Yes..." The corner of my mouth turned upwards forming a slight smile. "However, the second time was about English with Noel Kahn, he told Mr Hackett that me and Ezra were sleeping together and having a relationship"
"Which is true!" Spencer added.
"Spence shh! Carry on Aria" Emily snapped.
"Anyway Mr Hackett believed him... Me and Ezra had to lie we both denied it...obviously"
"Aw come here" Hanna said and pulled me into a hug, my face pressed tightly against her chest.
"Thanks Han" I smiled when she released me, kind of gasping for breath.
"Well I better be off, im going to sort things out with paige" Em smiled before standing up and walking through my house door.
"Saying that I better go too, my mom and dad hate me at the moment since I got a B on my geography, see you this weekend maybe?" Spence waved before exiting.
"I better go as well Aria, sorry" Han hugged me and left.

In my closet, pressed against the back wall there was a large bag, big enough for the weekend clothes i'd be needing for Ezra's, a big pull on the leather handle and it was out. Sweating slightly from the humid air coming from the window that was cracked open and the minute work out I had while tackling the flowery bag out of my closet. Deciding what clothes to bring was the hardest decision, we have no plans I thought to myself. So after a good 20 minuets of deciding what outfits I would wear over the weekend, I was ready. For Saturday I had packed a pair of cream colored laced shorts, with a dark navy baggy tank top with a thin denim unbuttoned top to throw over the top. With a gold long necklace with a triangle pendant on the bottom. To accessorise a gold bangle, an oversized orange clutch and some beige lace up ankle boots with chunky heels. For sunday a plain white t-shirt, leather jacket and some acidic wash skinny jeans, with black heels. To accessorise some round sunglasses and a oversized black shoulder bag. I thought I was finally done, until my phone buzzed, it was Ezra.

It read: 'Taking you out for a meal tomorrow night, bring a dress!- Z xo'

I smiled, before walking back over to my closet to pick out a dress. The first one that caught my eye was a pale pink skater dress, with lace up the back. I carefully folded it up and placed it in my bag and pushed in a pair of white heels. For my makeup and jewellery I had to get another bag out, I threw my makeup case into my handbag and carefully selected the jewellery to go with my outfit for the date and for Sunday. I walked out of my house dragging my bags behind me to my car. The boot slammed shut and I walked to the right hand side of my car and climbed in. Turned on the ignition, put my sunglasses on, turned up the radio loud and rolled down the windows of my little black Toyota Prius, and sped down towards the outskirts of Rosewood where Ezra lived. My brown curly hair blew in the breeze, which was some what relaxing. My newest CD purchase a British band Passenger was blaring out of the speakers, the lyrics were simple so I was belting out the lyrics word for word.