Chapter 12; Dead?

Miss Montgomery, im Dr Bradshaw" A nice woman smiled, she had blondey brown hair to her shoulders and huge green eyes. "I'm your surgeon today, this is Dr Jackson he is also your surgeon" the man stood next to her, was around 45 and had brown curly hair. "The MRI shows that you have a slight haemorrhage in your left ventricle in your brain, an easy operation by Dr Jacksom it will sort you out and then you can leave in 2 weeks" Dr Bradshaw continued.

"Thank you both" I tried to smile, I raised my hand to my forehead. A massive gash covered by a bandage. Tears dripped from my eyes onto my hospital gown, it was my fault that I did this to myself.

"Miss Montgomery there's someone here to see you" Dr Jackson explained. Ezra walked into my private room.

"Aria, i'm so sorry" he came and sat next to me.

"Ezra its my fault, I know you didn't mean it" I grabbed his hand and kissed him on the cheek.

After her operation Aria was put in a medical coma. To prevent her from feeling pain for the first few days. Ezra sat next to her bed every night after work. Since Aria was in hospital she missed her graduation. Her 4 friends, Hanna, Emily, Spencer and Alison visited her regularly. Dr Bradshaw and Dr Jackson checked on her regularly, taking down all differences with her BP or heart rate. However Aria Montgomery didn't wake up in the next few days, and since she's 16 it wasn't her option to how long she stays on the ventilator. Ella Montgomery and Byron Montgomery chose to leave her on for 30 days, if she hadn't woke up they unfortunately turn off the machine...

In my coma I sort of had an out of body experience, I saw my body hooked up to loads of different machines. The bandage around my head from my surgery. Ezra hardly ever left my bed side, if he did it was to go to work or to get coffee. He talked to me, normally telling me to wake up. On the odd occasion he talked to me like i was fully conscious. My friends visited and the two nice doctors visited occasionally and with my out of body experiences I found out they were married with two children.

"Aria...Hello are you there?" Dr Bradshaw asked, while shining a small torch into my eyes. I woke up with a huge headache and felling really groggy. "Aria, do you feel ok?"

"Dr Bradshaw...hello, I feel okay I guess" I tried sitting up to see if anyone was in my room waiting for me to wake.

"No, don't do that, rest you've just come out of a coma" She carefully put me back in bed properly then left.