Chapter 11: All Is Forgotten?

Ezra's house was cold, since we left the air con on. Stupidly. I got into the shower while Ezra was watching some documentary about England? Or something like that... I've always loved England. I went on a vacation there a few years back and loved it! When I finish college I dream of moving to the UK.
I dried my hair and curled it, quite quickly. Then pulled on the dress I chose last night. The pink one. My face felt bare without makeup on for once, but I quickly felt normal again as soon as my foundation was blended in. Ezra got a suit on and he put our stuff for the night into his car...like pyjamas, toothbrushes, toothpaste, clothes for tomorrow, my makeup, hoodies, blankets, pillows and food.

**********
"I'm outside where are you?" I said down the phone.
"You look amazing" He replied. I started looking around, wondering where he was.
"Damn this is what a real date with ezra fitz looks like" I smiled, when I saw him sat in a black limo.
He opened the door and I climbed in, we shared a kiss and rolled up the window. Our first date. At an art gallery, which was a gift from spencer. Luckily the gallery was far away from Rosewood so know one should see us.

**********

Our first date, I started giggling.
"What are you giggling about?" Ezra asked, while taking his eyes off the road for a few seconds to look at me.
"Our first date"
"Oh, I personally liked that date better than the second"
"Why?"
"Because I felt free since know one knew us, so I could kiss you right outside the door without anyone caring. But stupidly I booked a restraunt quite close to home and anyone could of walked in at any minute" he truthfully said.
"Good point, anyway I'm looking forward to our night at the cabin" I smiled at him and rested my hand on his thigh.
"Well were nearly there now" He looked me, smiled and then leant in to kiss me. I pecked him.
"Eyes on the road!" I laughed.
"Urgh fine" he replied sarcastically, but I could sense his eyes staring at the side of my face. I turned my head quickly and he turned his to the road just as quick. We started laughing.
"I saw that!" I playfully hit him.

The cabin was freezing, Ezra came in with the bags behind me.
"Fuck its cold!" He laughed while putting the bags down then turning on the heating.
"I'll make coffee" I placed my handbag on the bed then walked into the kitchen.
"Make me a tea!" Ezra shouted from the bedroom area.
"Alright! How do you want me to make it?"
"What do you mean?" I was expecting him to shout from the bed, but he was behind me making me jump a bit.
"Well milk, tea bag then water? Or tea bag, water then milk?"
"Erm whatever" he slid his arms around my waist. "I love you" he whispered in my ear.
"I love you too" i turned around and put my arms around his neck. He kissed me, we didn't release. His tongue entered my mouth, and mine did the same. He started nibbling my lip, causing me to giggle.
"Shh" he jokingly hissed. The kettle boiled sending steam into the air. I pushed him off and turned back around to pour the water into our mugs. "Aria, you meanie" he playfully hit me before sliding his arms back around my waist.
"Mr Fitz, your tea" I ignored his little moan and handed him his tea, while sipping my coffee.

"I'm so tired, i'm off to bed"
"We're still halfway through spiderman! Aria please Emma Stone is so hot" Ezra begged.
"Hm fine, but if I fall asleep on you, its your fault" and with saying that I fell asleep on him almost instantly.
"Aria...aria, the films finished lets get into bed" Ezra nudged me causing me to wake up, he scooped me up and placed me on the bed.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, the sheets were cold resting on our skin. "I love you" I whispered.
"I love you too, lets go to bed, we've had a busy weekend" he kissed the back of my neck, sending a flow of electricity down my spinal cord.

The next morning I woke up and Ezra wasn't next to me in bed.
"Ezra?" I called. No reply. "Where are you?" Again no reply.
I got out of bed and pulled on Ezra's hoodie. "This isn't funny anymore" tiptoeing silently just incase he was asleep on the couch. He wasn't. Peeking my head through the door I checked if he was outside. Giving up I turned around and he was there. I jumped out of my skin.
"Sorry Aria, I went to get some wood for the fire. Morning beautiful" He smiled then planted his lips on my cheek.
"Its ok"

What fire? And why would he need to light one at 8 in the morning?

"What do you want to do today?" He smiled, I knew he lied.
"Actually I'm not bothered, I'm not going to tell the girls about us until its blown over. Spencer says I shouldn't trust you. So after I sent that text I went home and cried and stayed in my room all weekend" I placed my hand on his cheek. He nodded before walking over to make coffee.
"We need some milk, I'll go you watch a film or tv or something" Ezra smiled before kissing me and picking up his car keys.

A hour past and my tv show had finished so I started snooping around, looking at all his books. I picked up one he wrote, I flicked through it. It was about Ali? I slammed it down just as the door went. "Aria please" Ezra said behind me.
"Your lying! You are A!" I yelled and ran out of the cabin into the surrounding forests.
"ARIA WAIT!" It was no good he was close behind me. I found a ski lift and quickly sat down expecting it to set off.

But it didnt.

Before I could do anything it set off, me next to Ezra. "HELP ME!!" I yelled just in case there was some near by hikers. I started crying and trying to climb out of the little seat. He had his arms around my waist holding me down.
"Stop it! No one can hear you!!"
"EZRA GET OFF ME, SOMEONE HELP ME!" I struggled more, trying to jump out now unassisted.
"ARIA YOU'LL FALL, SIT DOWN"

I didn't. I jumped. Jumped to my death.