Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 9

You sat in the booth that Sean was signing in all day, and watched as the sun sank into the sky, it was almost dinnertime. You tried to not have a goofy smile on your face as you helped sell some of Sean's merchandise, because that was the quick job he had assigned you when he found out you had no where else to go. You couldn't help but noticing Sean's grin seemed wider somehow, his eyes sparkled. You turned your attention back to your job, keeping your mind off of those things. Sean is always happy you thought I have no influence on that. You soon realized you couldn't even convince yourself of that, so you shook that thought away and went back to selling a younger boy a T-shirt with a Septiceye on it. 

You wished you could have talked with Sean longer however, but you knew that he had to direct his attention towards his fans, the reason that he was there.

You noticed the line was thinning out as time went on towards dinner time, and by now there were only about ten people in the line at a time.

"I really hate to say this," Sean said to the people remaining in line "But I have to take a dinner break, I'll be back tomorrow for signing however, hope to see you guys then!" He said, a few fans seemed mildly disappointed, but they seemed to understand and turned away.

"So," Sean started, directing his attention to you now "What were yeh plannin' to do for dinner?" he asked.

"Oh, I dunno, maybe get some fast food.." You said, realizing with a pang that you didn't have the money to actually go out, or even return home. With that thought you froze. I literally can't afford to get home. You thought. "Why?" You asked Sean, returning your focus to your conversation.

"Me, Mark, and Felix were going to go get some food together, and I just didn't know if yeh had any plans I guess," He said, scratching the back of his head. "What I'm tryin' to say is, want to come with?"

"Sure!" You said a little too soon with a little too much excitement. Sean let out a chuckle.

"Okay, I'll let Mark and Felix know, heh, yeh seem a bit excited. I guess I was too when I went to my first convention." He said, going to his phone to text his friends. At this point you were trying to figure out if this was a dream or a nightmare, knowing that you couldn't get home, but you might as well enjoy your night as much as you could.

"So, where are we eating?" You asked when he set his phone down, he turned around and smiled at you.

"Oh I dunno, probably some crappy place honestly. Mark's choosin'. I don't have an exact place, but apparently we're going to meet up with them at the entrance of this buildin' and board a bus to there." He said, sitting down in front of you. You felt like you could just stare at him forever, taking in every detail you've never noticed on camera. His eyes were bluer than you remembered, and his smile was definitely genuine. As you thought of all this, you realized you had to respond to him to not seem awkward. 

"Oh yeah, sounds great!" You said with a smile. 

"Great! Cool, uh, we should pack up and get goin'." he said energetically, and started packing up his booth.

☽ ☆ ☾

You were in a van, sitting right next to three of your idols. In person. Directly next to you on your right was Felix, and directly to your left was Sean, and next to him was Mark. A few people were staring at the three Youtubers, one person even came up to you guys and asked for autographs. When they got to where you were sitting they gave you a face that said both who are you? and Lucky! at the same time as they passed right by you.