Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 13

You woke up with an agonizing pain in your lower stomach. Your mind was still trying to wake up when your brain tried to comprehend the pain. You realized with a sinking feeling what was going on. Cramps. You thought with disgust. You sat up and held your knees to your chest, but that didn't ease the pain. I have to get something to heat my stomach. You thought, standing up. You turned on your light, which caused you to squint. However you had no problem widening your eyes at the sight of your bed.

"Oh shit.." You muttered at the sight of one of the blankets that Sean had let you use, now stained red. Your hands started to shake as you opened your door hastily, letting the light flood into the small hallway down the stairs. You made your way to the cupboards with the intention to clean your mess, where you found a rag and a spray bottle. You tip-toed back to your room and hurriedly tried to clean up the mess.

I think Sean mentioned before in his vlogs that he woke up early.. You thought, your mind racing. What would he think if he walked in here and saw this? You ruined his blanket for sure, unless you could tend to it quickly. You took the spray bottle that you found and sprayed it on the blanket. Your stomach dropped more than you thought it could when you saw what came out of it.

"No, no no no!" You said in a hushed whisper. The contents inside that bottle were shaving cream. Why does he even have this? He has facial hair, he won't shave it off! You thought desperately. In your sleepy delusion you decided to try to use it to clean up anyways. You took the rag and worked with the cloth, but it didn't have much effect on the situation. You tried to scrub harder until you heard the footsteps behind you. You froze and didn't dare to turn and face him.

"(Y/n)?" He asked, confusion filled his voice. Slowly you turned to face him. He caught sight of the supplies you had chosen to clean up the mess, and you noticed he was struggling to keep a straight face. He was starting to lose it as he spoke. "What the fook are yeh doin'?" He said. Your face flushed out of embarrassment and you looked down, not daring to say anything.

After a few moments of silence your heard Sean start to chuckle, then it became a full hearted laugh. Before you knew it you started to giggle along with him, and in a minute you two were fully laughing. You couldn't help it, if Sean was anyone else you'd be in a fit of anger, but something about Sean's laugh seemed to spread like wildfire. No way could you not laugh along with him.

"Okay (Y/n), I think I'll let yeh do.. whatever yeh were tryin' to do. Imma go make breakfast." He said in between chuckles. You laughed along with him as he left the room. You decided to put the shaving cream back and found some fabric cleaner. After you cleaned up the cream left on the ground and the blood, you went down the small set of stairs towards the sweet aroma of breakfast cooking. You reminded yourself to ask Sean why he even had shaving cream when you finished.

"Smells great!" You said as you came into the sitting room, where he had brought the food. He smiled at that.

"Why thank you, Signe normally cooked so.." He stopped. His eyes looked like they were trying to grasp a distant memory that would never come back. You instantly felt a pang of pity for him, and a bit of something else. You sat down and took one of the waffles that Sean had made, it tasted better than the ones you always bought in stores.

"So," You said, breaking the silence "What'll we do today?" You asked. Sean shrugged.

"Well I still have to upload videos and record more, so it's not like I'll do much. You can roam around by yourself if yeh want though." He said. You had momentarily forgotten about Sean's career in Youtube and the fact that he was usually busy with recording. You slumped down.