Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 12

Sean had decided that you were not in the best condition to drive apparently, so despite not having his license he drove you to who knows where at this point. You were a mess, and that was really saying something about you considering you seemed to stay strong in so many situations, but in this one instant that occurred in about ten minutes completely changed your life. You couldn't think straight at this point so you just let Sean drive to wherever he was going to. You kept your head down as an occasional sob escaped you every few minutes or so. Your life could literally be in shambles now, you were completely broke and were completely homeless. Well, except one option, to live with your father. You didn't want to face him now however, you already decided on that. You didn't even want to tell him what had happened yourself, you could just let him find out. For now you could just settle for being in a car going to wherever with someone you had met in person just yesterday. So much can happen in twenty four hours, just a day ago you were full of hope inside the theater watching Jack in his panel. Now you were full of despair and what could be called homeless.

After about an hour of driving you got yourself together and gained a bit more composure. Sean noticed when you sat up, your eyes were no longer bloodshot and your face was a bit paler than before. You couldn't help but notice that Sean's eyes were on you instead of the road. In your peripheral vision you could see the complete sympathy that clouded his eyes.

"Uh, (y/n) I have a question." He said, noticing when you saw him and he returned his attention back to the road.

"Sure." You said. You cleared your throat noticing your voice was very thick from crying.

"Where would yeh like to eat? We've been driving for a while now and I dunno about yeh but I'm starvin'." He said. Now thinking about it, you were quite worn down and hungry as well. Now that you could think straight for once you could answer him.

"I think I'll eat at (Favorite Restaurant) i-if you don't mind." You said. Right now you could use some nice food to calm you down for a bit.

"Sounds good to me, I'll find the closest (favorite restaurant) to here." He said and turned the car onto another road to the restaurant you requested. You looked out of the window of the car you were renting, you passed quite a few stops and diners. Your eyes widened as you passed a familiar building.

"Actually Sean, I changed my mind." You said. He shot you a confused glance.

"What do yeh mean? A new place to eat?" He asked. You nodded and pointed to a diner, owned by the same company of diners that you were going to eat at the same day you went to town with your grandmother on new years eve. You knew the place would fill you completely with bitter sweetness, but you never did get to eat there last time. You hoped your grandmother was right about saying it was good. Wordlessly Sean changed his route towards the diner, and you arrived. You took a deep breath of air when you exited the car, you had no idea where you were but right now you didn't even care. By now your stomach was growling loud enough for everyone within five feet around you to hear.

"I've never been here." Sean admitted when he walked up to the door with you.

"Neither have I." You replied simply. He gave you a questioning look but said nothing. You were thankful for that, you didn't feel like going in depth about why you wanted to go there. You walked in and the scent of delicious food being served filled your nose. The line was much shorter, probably because the building wasn't as new as the one back in your home town.

In a matter of about fifteen minutes you two were seated and ordering. Surprisingly your favorite food was on the menu and you didn't hesitate to buy it. Well, let Sean buy it, he wouldn't let you if you tried. Soon enough you had your food in front of you and you found yourself having a conversation with Sean.