Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 10

"(y/n), can you pass the popcorn?" Felix asked, you handed over a steaming hot bag of popcorn, the third one, to him. He and the two other Youtubers started to munch on it lightly as they returned to their game.

"Don't you guys think it's getting a bit late? Or do you always stay up this late?" You asked as you sat down in a space they set up for you on the couch so you could join them in various games. 

"Technically this is the latest we've stayed up for the past few days, but we only have one panel tomorrow and it's in the afternoon. Speaking of which, what will you be doing in that time?" Mark asked you, you shrugged.

"Hm, I'm probably just gonna watch. What else am I to do?" You said, but the second you said that you knew Mark's intention for asking you. Your face got hot and you shook your head repeatedly. "but I'm definitely not going on stage with you, nope no way." 

"Oh come on (y/n)." Mark said, making a pouty face. 

"Nope." You insisted.

"But-"

"I said no." You repeated, you felt a big impulse to pick up the giant fluffy pillow by you and through it at the guy, but you stopped yourself in fear of making an awkward situation.

"Oh please (y/n)?" Sean said from behind you. Startled, you turned around to meet the adorable face of Jack. He pouted so his eyes shone wider, he seemed to completely mask his joyous face in a childish letdown. 

"Uh, sure." You said, almost unaware of your response as well. How could you say no to that face?

"Yay!" Sean said in a high pitched voice, sounding pleased with himself. You buried your face in your pillow.

"Who's panel is it?" You asked. You knew Sean had already completed his that day, maybe it was a group. How would you prepare yourself for being on stage in front of so many people though? These guys were used to it, you just hoped you wouldn't screw it up for them.

"It's mine." Mark said "That's why I asked you." You sat there, not knowing what to say next. 

"Well, I'm getting tired." Felix said stretching. You yourself weren't actually tired, but you knew that if you didn't lay down soon you'd never fall asleep.

"Okay. We should start getting to bed I guess." Mark said, turning off the gaming console. You had packed a set of pajamas to wear, so you headed to the bathroom and changed. Too bad you hadn't thought of a toothbrush or toothpaste.

"Where am I sleeping?" You asked as you came out of the bathroom. While you were gone they had changed into their night clothes.

"Since there is only one bedroom, we all just sleep in here. Yeh can sleep in the actual bedroom if yeh want to, but yeh can also sleep out here if yeh want I guess." Sean said, he set a blanket on a couch. There were two couches, and it looked like Mark had the floor. 

"Um, if you all don't mind, I'll sleep in here." You said. You sat down on the ground, but then you noticed you didn't have a blanket. 

"Here." Sean said, he took his blanket and pillow off the couch and motioned for you to go there. "yeh can have the couch if yeh want, I can sleep on the floor. It's fine." He said, he gave you a smile that made it clear he wasn't changing his mind.

"Oh, thanks Sean." You said, a bit taken aback by his kindness as you laid down on the couch.

"You call him Sean?" Mark asked "I didn't think you would."