Chapter 4 Finally in Kohona

Team Kakashi and Hiko arrived within the woods outside of Kohona. Hiko in her human form that still wasn’t 100 percent mastered stopped waking. “Pakkun is coming with a group of other people who I don’t know.” She spoke.

Kakashi nodded his head, and they walked on. They met up half way. There were more teenagers, one was on a white dog, who had brown hair and strange markings on his cheeks. Hiko knew he wasn’t 100 percent human but very close to it. Was that the Inuzuka clan? Another teenager, a male, had long black hair and white eyes, and the third was yet another male who had his black hair in a pony tail and the only one dressed with the same vest as Kakashi.

“Lady Hokage would be here herself if it wasn’t more meetings.” The white eyed male spoke. “So this is Hiko the kubi’s daughter?”

Hiko twitched, “I am right here, why not ask me yourself? Also his name is Kurama please use it.”

“I was unaware the beasts can reproduce…” The dog boy spoke.
“Beasts…?” Hiko asked. “Now listen here dog boy I can tell you and your clan has some demon blood yourselves you self hating…”

“Dog boy?”

Kakashi put his hand on Hiko’s shoulder, “Clam down everyone. While Hiko is staying here, we all have some terms and attitudes that need to be unlearned. Calling the tailed demons beasts has been very... racist of us. She feels the hatred in those terms. We need to use their names like we would any other human.”

“We don’t know their names.” The pony tailed guy sighed. “What a drag…”

“Learning not to be…” Hiko started.

“Hiko.” Kakashi spoke. “Give them time, they will learn.”

Hiko rolled her eyes.

Kakashi then looked over at the guy who sighed, “Treat her with respect.”

“We need to introduce ourselves.” Said the first teenager who spoke, and who Hiko snapped at. “I am Neji from the Hyuga clan.”

“I’m Kiba, this is Akamaru.” The dog barked, and Kiba grinned. “Your since of smell was able to pick up the little blood that tributes to my clan’s abilities?”

Hiko nodded her head.

“And I’m Shikamaru.” Shikamaru spoke next. “You are going to be staying at Kohona for a while?”

“That depends on how your village treats me.” She spoke honestly. “I will not stay where I am not welcomed.”

“Let’s go see Obaa-chan!” Naruto yelled.

“You call your Hokage Obaa-chan? Isn’t that disrespectful?”

“She’s used to Naruto.” Sakura shrugged. “She lets him get away with that, they are kinda close.”

Hiko nodded her head.

*******

The villagers were staring at Hiko’s tail and ears. She tried to ignore it the best she could but nothing was working. Her ears twitched as she heard them whisper with themselves. “Who is she?” “I don’t know, what’s up with her ears and tail? Is she human?” “She looks human doesn’t she? I mean some ninja clans have some odd stuff about them.” “She could also be an experiment from that Orochimaru. How many have he done?” The gossip was getting to her. Rude humans.

Hiko followed Kakashi into a building, the three teenagers that greeted them also followed Team Kakashi into the building. They were soon in a room where two females were inside at a desk that was covered in books and was messy. One of them had a pig in her arms and had dark hair. The other had blond hair, and what looks like a hemma on her forehead.