Chapter 7 History

“Her name is Hiko, she will be a member of this team. Treat her with respect, we will be able to move on with our plan faster that joining the Akatsuki.” Sasuke looked over at Hiko.

“My name is Juugo.” Said the mostly human boy. He had orange hair and eyes to matched, who looked clam.

The man who smelt like water gave a smirk. He had purple eyes and white hair, “The name is Suigetsu. The jealous one behind me is Karin.”

“The fates are testing me…” Hiko sighed. She looked over at Sasuke, “Why do you want me anyways? I know why that guy wants you to want me. But what are your reasons?”

Sasuke smirked, “You are a weapon, nothing more nothing less. You are a part of this team now. You all have something useful for me. They are here on their freewell.”

“Oh, and because I am what I am I don’t get the same freedom of choice?” She snapped, “Racist fucking human.”

Sasuke’s sharingan glared at her again. She glared right back, instead of the obedience that he wanted he made her lower her head. She was fighting, but it was no use. “Why don’t we stay here for the night? You should know this house. How long has it been?” He taunted.

Hiko didn’t answer. She went inside, it was musty, and the smell of the blood was stained. “Whoa,” Suigetsu looked around, there were some rot and even some dried blood was the on floor. “What happened here?”

Hiko’s ears dropped. She stayed quite. He can’t force her to speak. She looked around, her parent’s smells were gone; just blood, very old blood.  She walked out of the kitchen and into the front room, the old furniture was there, and she left again to her old bedroom. The bed was a queen in the corner, on the walls were some pictures that were black and white that had  her mother and father in it, and one that had all three.

“Where are you going?” Suigetsu went running after her. She was on the floor and in which he looked around. He then looked back at her. Her ears were on the side. “This was your…” He didn’t finish.

She looked up at him, she grew angry. Ninja ruined everything, they were the reason behind everything that had happened. It was still the full moon, and she was losing control. She transformed, the house went falling apart around her. She attacked the boy in front of her who dodged her attack. He had his sword ready to fight back.

Sasuke jumped in front of Hiko. He saw the anger in her eyes, he knew that anger. He used the sharingan on her. She fell to her paws. The jewel went free and rolled to Sasuke’s feet. He picked it up, and looked back at her. He concentrated like when he did when he saw Naruto last and went inside her head.

Inside was dark, there was no light. Sasuke walked up to Hiko who was in her normal form with only one tail and fox ears. She was naked, but he didn’t seem to react in any way. Finally a person who didn’t sexualize the human body, she thought looking at him. He looked around. She was in complete darkness and not even revenge can give light, or any hope. “Hiko.” He spoke, his voice was soft.

She narrowed her eyes. “You are not welcomed here.” She snapped.

“You need to calm down.”

“Don’t tell me to calm down, what do you think would happened? What would you feel if you walked right into your old house were your parents were killed?” She snapped some more.

“You can get revenge on Kohona as well…”

“It was not Kohona that ruined my family!” She stepped away from him, “It was Madara. HE took Papa. He went to fight that Hokage with him. Wanna know what happened? He was taken in as a jinchuriki to the Uzumaki leaving Madara without a way of doing his revenge. The Uchiha can control Papa and control me with your eyes… My revenge should be against you child.”