Chapter 17 War is Upon Us

Hiko didn’t know how much time had pasted when Obito returned. He had a smirk, “We go to war.”

“Not surprised. Do you even have an army? Or was I just your plan?”

“I have an army.” Obito responded. “You my dear are needed to get Naruto under control.”

“Man, you should have really done some recon before making your move, more on Naruto’s behavior.” She shook her head. “I’m pretty useless. Naruto will show up and fight no matter what once he learns of your plan. He has a heart, and he knows of oppression as well with Papa inside him. He knows you want him, but he wouldn’t care if he friends are going to war. Taking me as a Hostage was a bad idea to be sure.”

“You will be fighting for me, an army of Zetsu clones and of the dead can only go so far. I have plans for you. I have another meeting, I want you to go to the border of the Land of Lightning and the Land of Frost. You will be seeing more of the world.”

“I don’t even know how to get there, or where I am in relation to the border.” She answered smartly. “Why would I fight for you?”

“You won’t have much of a choice.” He smirked. “Besides I do want to end all oppression, wouldn’t that alone get you on my side?”

Hiko humphed, “All oppression? I don’t even know of your plan to end it. I am a demon, as much as I am a human, however humans have always over look my human self. Those who accepted me, have accepted all of me. However there are humans who only seem to remind me that I am human when it suits them. In a lot of concepts I am too demon to be human, and to human to be demon. How will your plan help end my oppression?”

Obito knew she was serious. He looked at the moon. “The full moon will come soon as you know. One of the biggest ones I believe, big enough to put a jutsu on the moon. The moon will act as a sharningan eye.”

“You will force them?”

“In a way.” He spoke, “Everyone will be in their ideal world. A world where they can be happy.”

Hiko looked at the moon. “You will trap them in their mind then? Wouldn’t that doom the world? How would they reproduce? There would be no next generation. You have acted on this plan but you have not thought of what will happen after.”

“The minds will be connected if they so wish. Humans have always found a way to reproduce.”

Hiko shook her head, “You haven’t thought of it. I shall go to this location. How do I get there?”

********
Obito was foolish. Hiko smelt Neji, and she smiled. Hinata was with him and many other ninja. She tried to focus to see how many other scents she knew, many where in the area, however she didn’t know for sure but close if she wanted to track them. Neji and Hinata were the important ones. Obito wasn’t ready yet, his move would be soon.

Hiko ran down, the ninja and samurai alike were ready to attack her when she showed up. She didn’t move with their weapons pointed at her, but she growled. “I am on your side, let me in.”

“She speaks?”

“This is the Kubi’s daughter that is rumored?” Another spoke.

“Don’t disrespect Papa by ignoring his name.”

“It’s her.” Neji spoke, walking forward. “Hiko what happened.” He held out a star jewel. “We have the other at home within your room. Only Hinabi is allowed in at the moment.”

Hiko went forward and rubbed her head against him, much like a cat would with their loved one. “Obito took me to the Land of Iron, he thought he could use me as a Hostage and a Weapon. A Hostage for Naruto so he will show up.”