Training

The next day Hiko went out of the Hyuga Household and visited Naruto. He was at a ramen shop, with a few other people, Shikamaru and someone else. He had brown hair and was a bit chubby.

“Hiko! Did you want to join us?” Naruto asked.

“I already ate.” Hiko sat down next to him. She looked over at the teen she doesn’t know.

“Oh, this is Choji.”

“Nice to meet you.” Choji spoke then went back to eating.

“How do you like the Hyuga clan?” Shikamaru asked. He put his bowl away, while Naruto ordered another bowl of ramen.

“I like them. I cannot complain… I have not yet met Hinata, but her sister is nice, I just saw her and her dad training.”

“Hinata-chan is out on a mission with Shino and Kiba. They left this morning.” Naruto stopped eating with a grin. “You will like her, she’s really nice but she’s really shy. She doesn’t talk much around me and I can’t figure out why she gets so nervous around me though.”

Shikamaru looked like he was about to laugh but was holding it back. “Oh!” Naruto yelled, “We can have you meet Ino soon, and then when team 10 comes back you can meet them!”

*****
Soon Hiko met all of Naruto’s friends. She saw TenTen and Rocklee all the time because of Neji. She saw them waving Neji goodbye after a mission, in which Neji walked back looking like he finally can have some peace. Hiko was out in the yard in her fox form enjoying the sun. The kids nearby were playing with each other.
Neji looked over at her. “Enjoying yourself?”

She nodded her head. Hinata walked out of the house, she was indeed sweet. She had long black hair as well. She petted Hiko behind her ear. “Hi Hiko-chan, hi Neji-kun. Welcome home.”

“Thank you Hinata-sama.” Neji spoke.
Hiko stood up and transformed, the clan hasn’t gotten used to her transforming yet. Neji’s face turned red, and looked away. He went into his bag. “They are clean…” He muttered, and handed her one of his shirts.

Hiko rolled her eyes still not used to how humans sexualized the human body. She looked at him. “You do not have to look away anymore Neji.”
Neji looked at her. Hinata gave a giggle. Hiko looked confused. “Why do humans like to sexualize the body so? I never understood.”

“That is because humans don’t go into heat.” Neji spoke.

Hinata nodded, “I’m going to train with Kiba-kun and Shino-kun.” She left, she was really innocent in that topic.

Hiko blinked. “I kinda get that…” She looked down, the shirt was covering her down to her mid thighs. “Well I thank you all the same.”

*******
That night Hiko sat outside her room, Neji joined her when he saw that her hair was black. She looked up at him. “Night of the new moon.” She spoke looking at the sky.

“Your hair is because of your demon blood?” Neji had expected. “I thought that you would just lose your ears and tail.”

Hiko looked up at him. “My hair matched my ears and tail of course it would change. This is what I would look like if I full master my transformation, but I do not have enough power yet. I remember Papa saying I won’t be able to master it until I am 100.”

“I think you mastered it already.” Neji spoke, sitting next to her. “You are half demon, so you are transforming into the form you are meant to be.”
Hiko nodded her head. “I could use to mastering it all the way… how many times it would have been useful.” She looked back at the sky. “I would be able to blend in quite easy and not worry about greedy humans.”