Sasuke's New Goal

Hiko woke up when Sasuke came back. She yawned and jumped down still wearing Jugo’s shirt. She looked up at Sasuke. “Made up your mind?”

“I will return to the village, I will be Hokage and turn things around.” He answered, “Though that Naruto thinks he is stronger than me… We will figure out who is stronger…”

“There would be time for that yes…” Hiko yawned once more stretching, “First you have to get Papa out of him and have him live. That way you know whose power is who. The Akatsuki are after the biggest 9 demons for whatever reason. I just know they are after them. And if I know Obito he is a part of that plan in some way...”

“We can help prepare the village.” Sasuke spoke, “I can use the Akatsuki to prove I am worthy of Hokage, and if you vouche for me.” He looked at her.

“If?” She shook her head. “If you are taking down the system, and you free the demons so we all have our freedoms then I am all for you. You would not have to control me.”

Sasuke thought some more, “And this isn’t a ploy for you to be free?”

She smirked, “Ah you know the Kitsunes, tricksters we are, and freedom we love, but I must say, I would never lie trick about freedom. I value freedom above all else, and that is for everyone. Including you who have the budern of the your clan. Obito must be stopped, and the Akatsuki.”

Karin looked over at Sasuke, “You want to be Hokage?”

“Yes.”

“Well I still need to fetch the other swords…” Suigetsu picked up his sword.

“We will be going after the Akatsuki as well.” Sasuke spoke, “Just as the leaf. I’m sure one of the swords you are after is with the Akatsuki.”

Suigetsu thought for a moment, “Fine, but once I get that sword I am going to look for the others.”

“That’s fine by me.”

“So, Hiko,” Suigetsu grinned, “You like rumors, I hear there is a hidden government who wishes to be Hokage, Douzo is his name.”

“He is on my list.” Sasuke looked at him. “He was one of them who ordered my brother…”

“I do not know much of him.” Hiko spoke, “Not many whispers about him, just that he wants power. But that didn’t interest me. Too many humans are greedy for power what is one more to me?” She shook her head, “He did not go after me, nor any of his ninja that must follow him. Those who have power want more. Those who do not know its thirst does not. He must have some power already. He must be one where you do not fight without a plan.”

“And what plan will that be?” Suigetsu asked.

“I do not know.” Hiko shook her head. “Again I do not know him. Some must. This is where knowing people will come in handy.”

“The Hokage must know him… Our path is clear.” Sasuke spoke, “We return to Kohona.”

That night Hiko was once again up in a tree. Jugo was setting watch, and they relaxed their guard around her, after she told them she would not flee. Sasuke no longer wished to destroy Kohona and so she wouldn’t be a weapon. She looked at the jewel she concentrated her chakra into it. “Neji,” She spoke softly, “Can you hear me? You can put your chakra into the star ball to talk back. It works only when my chakra is within.”

“Hiko?” She heard his voice.

She smiled, “You do not have to look for me, I am safe, I am heading back.”

“What about Sasuke?” Neji was off in Kohona within the main household with Hinata and Hiashi.

“Sasuke is coming too. I changed his mind on revenge by giving him the true history of his clan.”