Last day

Lucy's POV
I sat on set sadly the last day of filming with my second family,"it has been a bad week and now this" I mumble. "Hey Lucy goose"Ian says walking on set with two coffees' in hand." Please say one of those is for me."I shout
"Sure is" he shouts back. I see him scramble over to me to hand me my coffee.
His blue eyes sparkle as we sit on the floor of our last scene together, "I'm sorry Luce I had no idea Anthony would do that to you" he says with sympathy in his voice
"It's okay neither did I."Ian pats my leg and stands up walking toward the door.
A familiar shirt he has on gave me a weird twitch of thought,where have I seen that before, the thought echoes through my mind all day of filming.
"Lucy" Ian says snapping in my face "stop daydreaming"
"Sorry" I say rolling my eyes
"And that's a wrap" the director calls. I walk to my car and drive to a near by restaurant where all the cast cars are seated in the parking lot.
I walk into the restaurant still confused I sit down next to Troian and pick up a menu I call the waiter over" I'll have a beer thanks" I say
"What's on your mind Luce" Troian adds "nothing" I lie
I pull into my driveway and put my car in park I see my bedroom light on but I don't worry." I probably just left it on"
I put my key into the door nob and twist it I push the door open and step inside.
"Elvis" I call out " come boy" I say while patting my lap. That's weird I think he usually runs to me. I search the closets and even behind the couch I start to worry he never hides my head glances towards the stairs where the lights are still on.
"Oh my god" I say "somebody's in my house" I hide behind the couch with my hand over my mouth I hear rumbles of clothes and bags upstairs, and the bang of large feet coming down my stairs I try to hold back the tears thoughts cross my mind " what if they kill me" I think.