Coming home!

I swing open the door to my house I don't see Lucy or Kenzie anywhere in sight I run to Kenzie's room I see her still quietly sleeping in her bed peacefully I walk to Lucy and I's room but don't see Lucy in our bed I look around the room frantically I see a light in the bathroom on through the crack in the door I see Lucy sitting on the floor head resting on the toilet bowl I quickly  run to her reacting fast thinking that she and the baby are hurt I fling myself on the floor.
"Lucy"I say raising my voice for her to hear me "are you okay princess" I tap her shoulder her eyes flutter open her eyes widen at the sight of me sitting next to her she gazes at me probably thinking she was dreaming she turns her head back around and vomits after she's finished I wipe her face off with a paper towel and help her to her feet where she snaps back into reality.
"Ian what are you doing here"she says putting her arms around my waist and pulling me closer to her till I can feel her belly touch me I back up and take a real good look at her "almost fully developed"she laughs stepping closer to me "you look beautiful as always" I say kissing her on the top of her head and leading her to Kenzie's room I pull out my phone wanting to catch her reaction I poke her on the shoulder she sits up yawns and rubs her eyes before realizing we were there she looks up at us and gasped "is this a dream" she ask eyes wide "no daddy's home sweetie" I say "for good" I feel Lucy squeeze my hand and wink at me I look down at her belly in less then 3 months we would have a baby and I couldn't be more excited.