Finally at last!

Ian's POV
"Calm down its okay" I say reassuring her. "No it's not okay, it's not" she says back
"I don't know what to do and you're the only one I can come to" she says breathing heavily between words.
" it's okay", I say stroking her hair, I lean closer and press my lips against hers
"Wait" she says pushing my chest away "what about Sophie"
"We broke up" I say looking down shamefully.
" oh,then what the hell" she says smashing her lips into mine.
I wake up with her by my side on my couch I slowly slide off and grab my clothes I dress and run out the door. I sit a cup on the table and start breakfast I make her favorite breakfast and sit it on the counter, I hear her stirring I walk over to her and wave the coffee under her nose. "Is that a pumpkin spice latte I smell" she says tiredly still having her beautiful eyes shut. "Maybe,but you'll have to come over here and find out" I say placing a kiss on her head.
She sits up and yawns she walks sleepily to the counter and sips her coffee slowly.
"So"she says "did that mean anything"
"I mean it had to but I don't know,what do you think?"I reply
" I think it was a mistake I was just caught up in the moment, I'm so sorry" she says gathering her stuff. "No" I say lifting her head " it wasn't."
"Can't do this right now I'm sorry"she says walking out the door and closing it behind her.
"Oh" I scoff running my hands through my hair I didn't know it before but I do now I love her and I'm going to get her back. I finish my breakfast and wash up I sit in the shower confused she seemed into me last night maybe she was just caught up in the moment I mean who wouldn't be.
I got a beer out of my fridge and sat on the couch the same couch where I realized I loved her the same couch where I will get her back.
I picked up my phone and texted Lucy
Ian-We need to talk
Lucy- Ok when
Ian- Now,at my house
Lucy-Be there in 15
I put down my phone and waited for the nock of the door I got up 15 minutes later and invited Lucy back into the house.
"Luce it wasn't a mistake I really like you I didn't realize it before but I do know... So will you be my girlfriend" I say in a questioning voice.
"Yes Ian I would be glad to."