Jump

Lucy's POV
"Mr.harding what are you doing jumping on the bed?"I ask as I step into our room I enter the doorway fully to see a huge smile covering his face "we're having a baby, we're having a baby"he chants I giggle at him I pull my hair up into a ponytail and offer him my hand to get down he shakes his head and continues to jump.
"Ian Harding if you break that box spring you're sleeping on the floor" I laugh looking at him he stops jumping and looks at me sternly "did you just quote One Tree Hill?" He asks
I chuckle surprised that he remembered that line because it's been a long time since we watched it together "yes, so stop acting like a 4 year old and get down" I say placing my hand on my hip I loved him for his goofy side as well as the others but it's mostly this side that makes me realize why I fell in love with him I gaze into his eyes "would a four year old do this" he says jumping of the bed and grabbing me in his arms he sits me on his lap and kisses me softly we roll over and sigh "must be a very naughty 4 year old" I say winking at him we both chuckle and sigh "I love you so much" he says moving closer to me to put his arm around me and pull me close to him. We lay silently for 10 minutes until Kenzie comes in begging us to take her shopping for new clothes and a pair of shoes.
"I could take some new clothes and a pair of shoes too!" I say turning to look at Ian playfully. "So can we daddy" she begs "please,please,please" I chime in with her and give Ian the puppy dog eyes "fine" he says finally giving in we hop in the car five minutes later I put on my sun glasses and turn to face kenzington "so where you wanna go princess" I ask her her beautiful curly hair shining from the reflection of the sun, "kohl's" she responds almost immediately her sweet voice becomes high pitched when she is excited and I could tell she loved these kinds of days with us, I think Ian and I like them more though. We step into kohl's she runs directly to the kids clothes and starts to look at the 80% off rack I look confused at her "you don't have to get off the discount rack if you don't want to you can get whatever you want"I tell her "I know" she responds "but if I do I can get more for my money" I chuckle at how smart and diverse she was for only being four and a half.
"Close  your eyes mommy you too daddy" Kenzie says before walking out of the dressing room with her first outfit "now open" she says as she fully walks out of the dressing room she spins around for us slowly making sure we get to see her outfit at ever single angle. She wears leather black pants a little bit past her knees with a white tank top and black high converses.
"Do you like it"she asks us
"Absolutely" I say smiling at her with the biggest smile I could do trying to make her feel confident. We leave the store with 400$ worth of clothes and shoes I have never seen Kenzie more content in her entire life.