Christmas morning gifts

Lucy's POV
7 months later
I sat on the couch holding hands with Ian watching cartoons, ever since we have started this relationship I have learned a lot about him that I didn't know before and that's kind of weird because best friends usually know everything about each other.
"Hey goose" Ian says waking me out of my daydream.
"Yeah" I say looking at his handsome face that I have always loved.
"Well Christmas is coming up in less than a week so what do you want" he ask
"Nothing" I reply "are you sure" "positive" I say back setting a kiss on his cheek and skipping to the bathroom.
Christmas Morning
"Merry Christmas babe"Ian says tapping me on the shoulder.He then walks downstairs where I can smell coffee brewing and blueberry pancakes being baked on the stove.
I pull myself out of bed and walk downstairs Christmas lights line the fireplace and ceiling I gaze in awe at the decorations and all the festiveness around the house.
"Thank you babe I love it" I say sitting down at the table. Ian slides a plate across the counter to me the smell floods my nose and I realize how much I love waking up on Christmas especially with Ian.
We finish up breakfast and walk hand in hand to the Christmas tree I had no idea he had put up. "So I got you a gift" he says removing a candy cane from my mouth.
"We said no gifts" I say back in a annoyed voice. "did you get me a gift" he ask
"Yes" I say angered at him for making his point.
He hands me a small red velvet box I flip open the top to see a gold necklace with two hoops. "The two hoops represent us" he says happily
My eyes fill with tears at the thought of how sweet he is.
"Oh no don't cry what's wrong" he asks wiping the tears from my face.
" I just love you and I love it so thank you so much ,you always make me emotional"
"Ok ready for my gift?" I ask sniffling, "yes,are you"he asks with excitement
"Totally" I reply nodding me head " you may have to add one more loop to my necklace" I say chuckling "No way you're pregnant" he says eyes almost busting out of his sockets
"Whoa buddy it may not be yours" I joke "haha real funny" he says kissing me
"Im gonna be a father yes!!" I nod my head and place my head on his chest and we sit like that until we fall asleep and he carries me to our bed " I love you" he whispers as I drift happily into sleep.