Undeniable question

Ian's POV
"Oh my gosh" I scream slamming the screen down. "I can't think of anything"
"Calm down babe you'll  think of something." Lucy says placing her chin on my head and intertwining her finger with mine. I turn to look at her I gaze at her up and down, "damn why do you look so sexy in a t-shirt" I ask  "because it's yours" she says walking as if she is in a fashion show up and down the stage. "You truly should be a model" I say smiling. "shut up" she says rolling her eyes.
"I'm gonna get going but we are still having dinner at your place right?" she says placing a kiss on my cheek. "Yeah" I say nodding as she walks away.
I sit bored without Lucy here there is nothing much to do I dose off and start to think what I'm going to wear tonight cause it is the biggest  night for both of us she just doesn't realize it yet.
I get into my car and drive to a store that sells suits I pick the one Lucy would like best and check out I go home and set out wines and make Lucy's favorite meal the door rings I answer it and see the most beautiful women I have ever seen "wow" I gasp "you look truly amazing". "Thank you Ian I love you so much" she replies  "I love you too" I say
We walk slowly hand in hand to the table instead of sitting across from each other we sat Unseparated the whole entire time.
"Remember that movie we went to see about that British girl the one that found her true love by filming a television show this is literally our life" she giggles
"Yeah" I laugh back. "can you pour me another glass of wine Mr.Harding" she ask in a British voice jokingly,  " sure thing Mrs.Harding" I say
"What"she says turning around to face me on one knee, she covers her mouth and starts to cry. " Karen Lucille Hale will you do the honor of marrying me?" I say popping the question.
"Yes, Ian yes,yes,yes I love you so so much" she says while kissing me.
A feeling of relieve rushes through my body.My love for her is stronger than I could ever imagine and I hope it will be like that forever.