The great loss

Lucy's POV
"Mommy Kenzie stole my toy" Waverley says as she stomps her foot
" okay calm down" I tell her " Kenzington get down here right this instant" I scream up the steps. "Yes" Kenzie says with her hands behind her back, "see she has my toy mommy" Waverley shouts " oh my gosh share for once in your life please"I say pointing my fingers at my naughty 3 1/2 year old girls. "Okay" both girls say while looking down at the floor, "now go play and be nice"I say not so sternly I turn to make breakfast and hear the scampering of tiny feet running up the stairs.
I dial Ian number but immediately hear his voice mail
"Hey Ian I know you're busy but the girls miss you and are constantly asking when you are going to come home so call me back when you get this bye love you" I say hanging up the phone and sitting it on the table.
"Girls" I call  "we're going to the park get dressed"
Minutes later both girls race down the stairs pushing each other out of the way and pulling each others hair, "stop roughhousing and get your butts out the door" I joke
"Mommy Kenzie took my hair tie and now my hair is messed up"Waverley cries
"She won't give it back mommy"  "here" I say handing Waverley my hair tie.
We pull into the park and Kenzie runs straight to the slide she runs up the stairs sliding down again and again.
Waverley sits on the bench with me and starts asking me questions,
"Mommy why did you name me Waverley" she asks
"Well when I first saw you,you had bright blue eyes that reminded me of the waves at the ocean so I named you Waverley"I say nudging her shoulder
"Oh" she replies
  "Okay enough questions go play with your sister" I say patting her on her leg and sending her off to the swing set both girls push each other politely on the swing like perfect little angels I wish Ian could see them getting along so well I think.
When I look at Kenzie I see Ian, Ian's blue eyes dark hair and beautiful smile, and when I look at Waverley I see myself her face just resembles mine you always say.Her bright blue eyes sparkle and her blond curly hair bounces as she walks Ian say she reminds him of me when I used to be late to set scrambling to get my wardrobe on and how my hair would bounce as I run set to set across the parking lot I laugh at the thought.
I gather the girls and we all walk to the car hand in hand they buckle themselves in there car seats and sit patiently waiting to drive to sandwich shop a couple miles out. "Mommy, I don't want to go to get sandwiches my tummy hurts" Waverley says tears streaming down her face, "you always ruin everything" Kenzie says huffing and crossing her arms.  "Kenzie" I say looking back at her
"Mommy watch out truck" Kenzie shouts "what"I turn my head and a truck collides into the the side of our car the sound of glass shattering and my babies screaming echoes through my head until everything goes black...
"Waverley" Kenzie screams "mommy" I wake up to Kenzingtons blood curdling screams  "Ouch" Kenzie screams "ouch" I turn to look at what happened and see a large piece of glass sticking out of Kenzie's waist my eyes water at the sight of my babies pain.
"It's okay just breath"I say in between breathes "just breath"
"See if your sisters okay try to wake her up" I say
" I can't reach her mommy" Kenzie cries "the car is flipped"  
I look out the smashed window and see cars lined up in rows trying to see what was going on people crying and people vomiting at the sight of the amount of blood we were producing. I see another flipped car on the opposite Side of the road .                         Help"I scream "help"
I reach back and place my hand on Waverley I shake her but she didn't move "Waverley" I shout "Waverley wake up baby" she doesn't say anything and she doesn't make any movements. I couldn't believe it a nightmare I was living a nightmare I couldn't fix.