The end?

Ian's POV
3 years later
I sit on the couch for the first time today almost falling asleep, with Lucy doing her cancer treatments and two young kids and a puppy I could barely get any sleep at night. Jase was turning 3 years old today an I could barely stay awake he said he just wanted Lucy home but she wasn't aloud she had to stay at the hospital until she was fully done her treatment. I snap out of my daydream and see Jase facing me with his head tilted "daddy guppy pooped"he says pointing his finger at the dog I stand up as he guides me to the spot where guppy decided to take a bathroom break I clean it up and drop the kids off a Keegan's house so I can see Lucy I drive to the hospital and walk into her room where she lays awake staring at the ceiling fan flowers rotting by the window sill.
"Hey baby girl"I say walking in and putting her fresh flowers in her vase and throwing out the old ones I sit at the bottom of her hospital bed and look at her I see her still beautiful eyes and her now short and chopped hair resting on her shoulders.
"Hey how's the kids"she says sitting up slowly and putting a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Good Kenzie is starting 2nd grade tomorrow" I say inching closer to her I see a single tear fall from her eye "oh,no don't cry baby"I say wiping the tear away and pulling her into a hug "I'm missing Jase's birthday I totally forgot" she cries as yet another tear falls from her eye the way her sadness is putting her in pain makes my heart sink.
"It's okay you aren't aloud to leave until your done your treatments" I say comforting her I gaze at her and see her still truly beautiful face even though she is battling cancer she still finds a way to look gorgeous even though it would be impossible for her to look anything but pretty.
I get up 2 hours later and start to walk out the door when her monitor beeps rapidly I look over at her to see her eyes already shut "nurse,nurse"I scream 3 people dressed in dark blue run into Lucy's room I see them giving her CPR and trying to wake her up I see my life flash before my eyes as my love slowly almost slip away.
The nurses and doctors say they have no results they say she needs time to rest and isn't aloud visitors for another month I've already been away from her so long how could they tell me to stay away?
It's getting closer to the day I can finally see her face to face and finally feel her warm touch embrace me again I slip on my shoes getting ready for another day without Lucy all I could think about is the time they first diagnosed Lucy with cancer how she broke down into my arms screaming and crying as she fell to the ground I tried to comfort her but it was hard because of the emotional pain she was being caused I remember her one day sitting at the counter tears streaming down her face she said she wished I found someone I could live old with and not have to worry about them one day out of the blue collapsing and dying And how she wished god hasn't gave her this curse because we've already been caused so much pain my thoughts were interrupted by the ring of my phone I see the call coming from the hospital I slowly slide my phone to answer the call wishing for good luck, Lucy's voice greets me as I answer the call.
"Ian come to the hospital right now please I have a surprise for you"she says delightfully I zip up my coat and drive quickly to the hospital I run in thinking something was wrong I enter the door and see her standing by the window I look at her with a stern face she probably knew meant get back into bed! "Ian" she says jumping into my arms I chuckle wondering what made her feel so active. "So they finally did a scan and I'm" she pauses
"you're what" I ask her excitedly
"......Cancer free"she says hugging me.
"Yes" I say passionately kissing her
"And... I want to get married tonight"she adds and gives me a goofy smile I haven't seen in a while. "Absolutely" i say pressing my lips against hers wondering why we waited so long to marry in the first place.

"I do"I hear her say 6 hours later I kiss Lucy and don't pull away got a solid two minutes.
"I love you"I say as we walk back down the isle hand in hand now Married!