How could you?

Ian's POV
I walk quickly to gate three where my plane was taking off in about 10 minutes Lucy hid my suitcase and begged me to stay,crying an holding onto my hand tightly not wanting to release her grip. I was taking this job cause neither of us was working and with the baby coming we needed extra cash. I rolled my suitcase onto the plane and tucked it tightly in the "cabinet" above my seat I gaze out the window thinking that the last time I left a piece of my heart was stolen.
The clouds line the sky as I open my book and run my finger through the pages, "heartbreak" a high pitch voice says I turn to see an older women sitting next to me "sorry I didn't see you there, no, no heartbreak just missing my fiancé and daughter" I say giving the lady a slight smile her droopy eye lids stare at me her gray hair pulled into a tight bun resting on top of her head.
"Good man" she replies "must be hard leaving her like this"she looks back at me waiting for my response.
"She was a mess when I left her she is afraid I might miss the birth of our child" I say feeling now ashamed I actually left her, "you better treat her right she is your princess and you don't want to lose a good one like her you hear me, the women you should care most about in this world is her and your daughter you only get one chance at true love trust me don't blow it" her word hit me like a train she was right I would die for Lucy kill for Lucy if I lost her I would be gone my heart belongs to her and her only.
she is my everything and I love her I couldn't express it enough now 8 months to me will feel like years being away from her.
The flight lands I thank the lady and gather my stuff I walk slowly thinking about the lady's kind words and I know she knows from personal experience what it's like to lose someone and how your heart breaks when you do.
5 months later
My alarm clock rings I jump out of bed I get dressed,brush my teeth and run out the door not bothering to eat breakfast the fog submerges me as I drive down the road the sunset trying to peak out from the sky the yellow,red and orange sky seem to awaken when I pull up to set. I slam my car door when I hear the ring of my phone coming from inside I open the door to see the incoming call was from Lucy I look at the time to see 6:43 a time Lucy normally doesn't wake up.
"Hey baby what you doing up so early" I say pressing my phone closer to my ear and waiting for her to answer I hear heavy breathing coming from the other end of the phone and start to wonder what was going on, "Luce what's wrong sweetheart" I ask  I suddenly hear weeps coming from her side of the phone my heart skips a beat and my mind wanders off to what could of happened,
"I-Ian" I hear her says her voice shaky
"I'm b-bleeding" she cries "I think I'm having a miscarriage" her voice cracks and I could tell she was clutching her almost fully developed belly I start to cry this baby is everything to us and we couldn't lose it, at this moment I realize how stupid I was for leaving her and how much I hated myself for doing so.
"I love you" she says as she lets out one last breath of air I hear the phone clatter to the ground and her petite limp body sprawl onto the marble floor "Lucy" I yell "Lucy" I drop my phone and start to feel dizzy I lean onto my car I let out a scream my co-stars run over to me then everything goes black...
I scream I throw my body upwards out of my bed trying to catch my breath I gaze around to not see a hospital bed but my room It wasn't reality it was a nightmare I sigh letting out a breath of relief, but for someone reason I still feel Lucy needs my help and I need to give it to her now!