Who's there?

Lucy's POV
I grab a can of pepper spray out of my purse and hold it close to my chest the echo of foot steps grow louder and louder, I see a dark shadow in a navy blue sweater and jeans walk down the stairs skipping every other step which shows how big he is.
He turn and walks into the kitchen I dig in my purse looking for my phone to call 9-1-1
But then realize I left it in the car with no potential to have to call the police.
I stand up pepper spray in hand and walk to the kitchen following the gigantic shadow.
"Stop" I say holding the pepper spray to the back of his head, the figure slowly turns around,I react quickly by spraying the can in his eyes.
"Ahh" the man screams he brings his head up. "Bad move Lucy"
"Anthony" I barely spit out before a large sharp object is shoved into my right thigh.
I feel dizzy before my world spins and everything goes black.
I wake up with the knife still pierced into my right thigh blood surrounding my whole body, I scream in agony "help" I call out "help me"
I drag my limp body to the door I pull open the door the morning bright sun blinding me. I drag myself onto the road waiting for a car to stop and help me.
Minutes later a familiar car drives past, it skids to a stop someone opens the door and runs to me the blurry figure grabs there phone and calls the police "hello, we need help Lucy's been stabbed" the voice says how did she know my name I think then I black out again .