What happens after?

"Ian" I scream clutching my belly tightly and falling to my knees I look around the room to see where Ian was but he wasn't in the room now laying in a small puddle of water I see the door slowly creak open Kenzie steps in and gasps "are you okay mommy" she asks in a concerned voice.
"Go get daddy" I say pointing my finger as she runs off down the hall,I see Ian open the door and scatter to me laying by the side of our bed he picks me up in his arms and carries me down the stairs Kenzie not far behind us, he lays me down in the back seat and runs to the front he pulls out of the driveway and drives to the nearest hospital he parks in a handy cap space and helps me to the hospital door "she's in labor can you help us" he says as we enter the door immediately a nurse runs to us with a wheelchair Ian helps me sit down and pats me on the shoulder kissing me on the head "it's okay,breath" he says following behind me as the nurse rolls my wheelchair into a room on the first floor Ian helps me into the bed and grasps my hand.
"Okay"the nurse says "I need you to push for five seconds then take a breath okay" I sigh and look at Ian he gives my hand a tight squeeze "1...2...3 push" the nurse says looking between my legs the pain overcomes my body breaking my push at 3 seconds I cry shutting my eyes and screaming "epidural" I scream banging my hand on the bed I feel a sharp needle go in between my backbone and it being quickly pulled out I scream and clench the bed sheets I feel a pop and I hear a cry from my baby I push one last time and I see the nurses old him us to face us "it's a boy" she says carrying our baby to the table on the side I see them clean him and bring him closer to us.
"Can I hold him" I ask holding out my arms to the nurse the nurse sets him in my arms I look down at him and see Ezra he smiles a toothless smile at me me and Ezra both laugh
"welcome to the world Jase Michael Harding" I say pulling him closer to my chest and kissing him.