Chapter 4 - Hell

Addison was still smiling, looking at Christian.

(Christian) "Anna-"

Addison's head snapped to the woman instantly, frowning.

(Christian) "Let me explain-"

(Hannah) "No..." – she said, broken.

His heart shattered at her tone and Addison figured out who the woman in front of her was. So, while unwrapping her arms from Christian, she turned to Hannah.

(Addison) "You're Hannah Hill, right?"

Hannah was still looking at Christian.

(Hannah) "How could you...?"

(Christian) "Anna, you were dead. I-"

(Hannah) "I meant in Mancini's house! Before we left."

(Christian) "I..." – he rubbed his forehead.

What could he tell her? He kissed Hannah while in a relationship with another woman. That was it. She knew that but Addison didn't. And he didn't want her to know.

(Hannah) "I can't believe..." – she whispered.

(Christian) "Anna-"

She shoved his chest.

(Hannah) "I thought we could be together! I held on for five years of abuse and when I found out you were alive, I held on even more! Because I knew you'd come for me! And I knew that we could be together but apparently not!" – she cried.

She was getting ready to push his chest once more but Addison stepped forward, grabbing Hannah's arms.

(Addison) "Stop pushing him!"

Hannah stopped moving and stepped back.

(Hannah) "I..." – she looked at Christian but then she wiped her tears and looked at the woman in front of her, her heart clenching in anger. – "He kissed me not even a day ago."

Then, she stormed inside the mob's house, looking around.

(Hannah) "Marco!" – she called for her son.

Christian stormed behind her and grabbed her arm.

(Christian) "Why the fuck did you do that?!"

(Hannah) "Let go off me!" – she jerked her arm.

Christian wanted to snap at her but the little footsteps stopped him front getting mad.

(Marco) "Mommy!"

Hannah grinned, watching her son climbing down the stairs carefully and then running to her arms. She picked him up while he wrapped his arms around her neck.

(Hannah) "Hey, baby."

(Marco) "You're back!"

(Hannah) "I promised you I would come back for you."

Marco grinned and looked at Christian, who couldn't help but to smile too.

(Marco) "You got mommy!"

(Christian) "Yeah, I did, buddy."

(Hannah) "Hey, topolino, get your things so we can go, alright?" – she put him down.

Marco frowned.

(Marco) "We won't stay with daddy?"

Hannah looked at Christian but then looked at her son, caressing his hair.