Chapter 26 - The truth

Hello!!! So, my sincere apologies for being so late on this update but I was rather sick and I wasn't exactly in the mood to write a chapter. But now it's done! 

Tell me what you think!

Comment, vote and share!

Christian sighed, throwing the papers onto the table. He needed something strong to take all those numbers out of his mind. So he stood up from his father's chair and walked to the kitchen. He opened the bottom cabinet and took the vodka out, pouring a generous amount into a glass.

His phone started ringing and he took it out of his pocket, gulping down the vodka. He smiled at the screen and answered the call.

(Christian) "Hey, lov-"

(Martha) "Christian!"

He frowned.

(Christian) "Martha?"

He could hear her sobbing on the other side and he felt his heart beating faster and faster with worry.

(Martha) "Hannah and Matt are gone!"

(Christian) "What?!" – he yelled.

(Martha) "He came to her room to pick up a picture but he was taking too long so I came checking on them... I saw the two guards outside lying on the ground and then I ran inside the house and both of them were gone! The place was trashed and there's a lot of blood on the floor! I-I didn't know what to do!"

Christian felt his whole world stop.

(Martha) "I called you right away!"

He then snapped back to reality.

(Christian) "You need to go to your penthouse and lock the door. Stay with that phone, I'll send Anna's grandfather to get you."

(Martha) "O-Okay." – she whispered. – "Please, get them." – she begged.

(Christian) "I will." – he said before hanging up the phone.

He started dialing another number when his mother walked in the kitchen.

(Arianna) "What's going on, Chris?"

He pressed the phone to his ear.

(Christian) "Someone go to Anna and Matt." – he growled.

(Arianna) "What?!" – her eyes widened in fear.

(Mariano) "De Luca." – his voice echoed through the phone.

(Christian) "Anna and Matt were kidnapped but his girlfriend wasn't. She's still in her room but she's waiting for you so you're gonna get your ass over there and get her and you're gonna take her to your house and if something happens to her, you're gonna have to deal with me and Matt, as soon as I get him because she's fucking pregnant with his child!" – he snapped.

Mariano couldn't utter a word, Christian hung up the call before he could speak. Out of anger and frustration, Christian threw the glass he was still holding, making it shatter in thousands of tiny pieces. Arianna let out a small scream in surprise and soon, Roberto came through the kitchen.

(Roberto) "What's going on here?!"

Christian was pacing back and forth, tugging his hair.

(Arianna) "Someone kidnapped Hannah and Matt." – she said in a small voice.

Roberto's eyes widened.

(Roberto) "How was that possible?!"

(Christian) "I don't know but I'm about to fucking kill someone!"