Chapter 10 - Really good

(Marco) "Hi, mommy!" – he smiled.

She smiled too, looking at her little boy.

(Hannah) "Hi, baby."

Marco walked inside but when he was walking past his mother, she kissed the top of his head. He walked to the living room while she leaned on the door, looking at the duffel bag in Christian's hand.

(Hannah) "What is that for?"

Christian glanced at the bag on his right hand, but then walked up to her, catching the attention of the baby blue eyes into his own dark brown ones.

(Christian) "I thought you would be feeling a little lonely." – he shrugged.

Her eyebrows furrowed but she couldn't stop the smiled from growing on her lips.

(Hannah) "What about her?"

(Christian) "She's not at our house, so I'm assuming she's not gonna spend the night there."

(Hannah) "So you're only here because she left you alone?" – she crossed her arms over her chest.

(Christian) "Mainly yes." – he tried to hide his own smirk.

She chuckled.

(Hannah) "Mainly?"

(Christian) "Mainly..." – he whispered.

She licked her lips and then bit the bottom one. His eyes locked on her movement and he couldn't help but to be aroused.

(Marco) "Mommy!" – he called her from beside them, startling them and making them jump slightly. – "I'm hungry." – he whined.

Christian cleared his throat and started walking further down the hall.

(Hannah) "Where're you going?"

(Christian) "Bathroom." – he said before entering the designated room.

She smirked proudly, closing the front door and locking it.

(Hannah) "Come on, baby. Let's get you something to eat."

Christian walked inside the kitchen to see his son sitting by the table, coloring, and with a plate of chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk beside him. Hannah was by the stove, stirring something in a pan. He walked to her, ruffling Marco's hair on the way.

(Marco) "Daddy!" – he complained, trying to fix his hair.

Christian grinned and leaned on the counter, a feet away from the stove and looking at the blonde woman.

(Hannah) "A little more calmed?"

(Christian) "I was always calmed."

Hannah chuckled, glancing at him.

(Hannah) "Tell me, Christian. How many times has that happened with Hitler's mustache?"

(Christian) "What, you think you're the only woman that can get me like that?"

(Hannah) "No, but I know I'm the only one that can get you like that that many times." – she looked at him.

It was true and he knew that.

(Hannah) "So tell me how many times it happened with her."

He sighed, looking everywhere else but her eyes.

(Christian) "Not as many times as I'd like to admit."

Hannah noticed his expression, his hard expression.