Chapter 16 - Steering Wheel

Hello, beautiful people. So, I have two favors to ask you. Well, you'll only do them if you wish to, of course.

I'm gonna start on a new book. Completely different from this one or the others I made, because it's about werewolves. Yep. First time doing so, so be nice.

You should go check it out, see if you enjoy it. I just posted the first chapter so the reason why it has 0 views is because it's recent. It has nothing to do with the fact it may suck.

Vote and comment if you enjoy the chapter or not because it makes me really happy to read your comments.

Second, I want you to vote and comment as much as you want on this book too. Again, because I love reading your comments. Have a great reading!

****

(Christian) "So you have her..."

Hannah looks at Matt confused.

(Evan) "I do."

(Christian) "Why?"

(Evan) "I told you you would regret your decision."

(Christian) "But you kidnapped a member's wife. Just a member's wife."

Hannah clenches her jaw, ready to tell Christian she wasn't just a member's wife. She was part of the mob too, and she was her friend, even though they hadn't seen each other in five years.

(Evan) "You know how hard it is to get to your woman?"

Christian looked up into Hannah's eyes.

(Evan) "So I want to make a deal."

(Christian) "What deal?"

(Evan) "You tell the blonde woman that I'm almost sure she's in front of you that I want to meet her. In person."

(Christian) "That's not gonna happen."

(Evan) "You know I won't hesitate to hurt her or even kill her. So, my question for you is: are you ready to tell her husband you were the reason why she was killed? "

If Evan was in front of Christian, he would be a dead man already. Christian was tired of his mind games.

(Christian) "Ask something else." - he growled.

(Evan) "I want to talk to Hannah in person. That is my request. My only request."

Christian bit his lip, his eyes locked in Hannah's blue ones. But she knew he had to be talking about her.

So she outlined the desk and snatched the phone from his hands and put it by her ear.

(Hannah) "Who is this?"

She heard a small laugh from the other side of the call.

(Evan) "I've always wanted to hear your sexy voice."

She scrunched up her nose.

(Hannah) "Who are you?"

(Evan) "Be by the lake in the forest tomorrow at eight pm. and you'll find out. Alone."

Then he hung up and she took the phone from her ear.

(Christian) "You're really pushing my buttons today." - he groans.

(Hannah) "Shut up, you love me."

Then she walked back to where she was.

(Christian) "What did he say?"

If she told him that the kidnapper wanted to meet with Hannah, Christian would lock her in a room and would make she wouldn't attend the meeting.

(Hannah) "He just wanted to brag about having her." - she mumbled.