Chapter 18 - What she saw

Surprise!! Again! 

So I have this new chapter posted. I don't know when the next one will be, today or tomorrow but somewhere in between those. 

Don't forget to vote and leave your opinions throughout the chapter. Love you all!

****

(Hannah) "What the hell are you doing here?" – she crossed her arms over her chest.

(Luca) "I wanted to visit my niece."

He stopped in front of her and offered her a smile.

(Hannah) "I thought I had told you I didn't want to see you again."

(Luca) "Hannah, I saved you. You can't be like that to me."

(Hannah) "I know. And I truly thank you for saving the three of us but you lied to me. You put my mother in danger when you told me it was because you disrespected him."

(Luca) "I know you would never put your son's life in my hands if you found out the real reason."

(Hannah) "Then why have you been following me?"

(Luca) "Because... You remind me of your mother."

She stayed quiet.

(Luca) "You both have the same hair, the same eyes, the same nose... the same lips." – he whispered the last part.

She raised her eyebrow.

(Luca) "You remind me so much of her..." – he tried to reach for her hand.

But she pulled back her hand, finding the conversation very awkward.

(Hannah) "Look, thank you. But I'd rather keep my distance from you from now on."

She tried to walk away but Luca grabbed her arm and pulled her to him roughly.

(Luca) "You're not gonna escape me the way your mother did." – he said through gritted teeth.

Now Hannah definitely wanted to keep her distance from him. And she definitely wished she still had the steering wheel but there was someone paying attention to the scene and she was more than grateful for the person's intervention.

(Benjamin) "Luca. Let my daughter go." – he ordered, anger coming out in every syllable.

Ben was making his way to where Hannah was, still trapped by Luca.

(Luca) "Benjamin Hill." – he mumbled.

Finally, he let go of her as her father stood beside Hannah.

(Benjamin) "Leave my property and if I ever see or hear Hannah saying you this something like this again, you'll regret ever showing up again."

Luca took one last look at Hannah, but he didn't look just at her face, he looked at her whole body, making her eyebrow furrow. Ben wanted to reach forward and show Luca a piece of his mind, but he restrained himself from doing so or the past would came back to haunt all of them and he certainly didn't want Hannah to find out the truth.

So, Luca left and got in his car, driving away afterwards. Hannah looked at her father confused.

(Hannah) "What the hell is his problem?"

Ben was more than pissed and his daughter could see that.

(Benjamin) "Don't worry. I'm sure he won't show up again." – he faked a smile.

Hannah wasn't the least convinced and somehow Ben knew that. But he just put his hand on her back to guide her inside the house.

(Next day)