Chapter 24 - Soon-to-be dead

So, because you all have been such an amazing audience, I decided to not end this chapter in a cliff hanger. Because that would just be mean of me. (jk because the next chapter will end in cliffhanger... I LOVE YOU, please don't kill me.)

You know the drill. Vote comment and share!

Bye, peeps!

(Hannah) "What?" – she asked him, confused.

(Christian) "When was your last period?"

She tilted her head to side, frowning at him.

(Hannah) "It's supposed to come in two days. Why are you asking me this?"

His eyebrows furrowed.

(Christian) "Come on... You can't be serious... You haven't realized it yet, have you?"

(Hannah) "Realize what?"

He chuckled, rubbing his forehead.

(Christian) "You've been a little off lately. You didn't understand in the first place when I told you I chose you. You threw my phone at me when you got pissed. And now you're nauseated by the smell of shrimp."

Her eyes widened slightly, finally realizing everything.

(Christian) "We haven't exactly been careful or anything..."

She opened her mouth, but nothing got out. He could see the worried look on her face, so he reached over the table and grabbed her hand.

(Christian) "You don't want to?"

(Hannah) "It's not that... It's just... I haven't really planned this. I'm the middle of all this mess. Being pregnant is not something I was aiming for right now."

He rubbed the back of her hand, feeling her nervousness.

(Hannah) "How are you so calm?"

(Christian) "Why wouldn't I be?" – he smiled softly. – "Having a family with you is my main goal. Seeing you pregnant makes me feel accomplished."

She couldn't help but to grin, even though some tears were already starting to form on her eyes.

(Hannah) "It's just... So sudden."

(Christian) "I know... It's only been a little over than a month since you got back. But... Why would we waste time? We want to be together. We want to have a family together. Why wait?"

(Hannah) "Maybe because you're not exactly single. And I'm not talking about me."

He sighed.

(Christian) "I've told you I'll deal with that as soon as we get home."

(Hannah) "I know..." – she sighed too, rubbing her forehead. – "I'm sorry. It's just..."

(Christian) "You're stressed. I understand that. But if you are in fact pregnant, being stressed isn't something I want for you or the baby."

(Hannah) "You really want me to be pregnant, don't you?"

He grinned sheepishly, nodding his head. She laughed softly and rubbed his hand back.

(Hannah) "Imagine having another baby..." – she whispered.

(Christian) "Another boy."

She glared at him playfully.

(Hannah) "You're not gonna win this time, De Luca."

(Christian) "I've told you. I'm the dominant species. So all my swimmers will create boys."