Chapter 35 - Thirtieth birthday

Hello, it's been a few days. I missed you guys. 

I just wanna give you a heads up that this chapter will be slightly "violent" (on the sexual side) as in: it will be steamy, on a different level sex. So, if you're not comfortable, you can skip that part, because it's not essencial to the plot. 

Just out of curiosity and just because I'd like to meet you guys a little more, what's your country?

Don't forget to comment, vote and share.

Love you all!

(Marco) "Mommy!" – he ran to his mother.

She laughed and picked him up, receiving a huge kiss on her cheek afterwards.

(Marco) "Happy birthday!"

(Hannah) "Thank you." – she grinned.

(Marco) "I have this for you." – he gives her a little box. – "Well, daddy paid it."

She glanced at Christian to see him smiling widely.

(Hannah) "Baby, you didn't have to." – she told her son.

(Marco) "It's your birthday."

Christian took Marco from Hannah so she could open the box properly. She tore the paper and opened the small box that had a white gold bracelet with a heart pendant. It had the letter M in the back of the pendant.

(Hannah) "Marco, I love it... It's beautiful."

Marco grinned and lifted his hand at his father, waiting for his hi-five. When they hit hands together, Hannah laughed.

(Hannah) "You two are amazing."

(Christian) "It wasn't me. The gift is all Marco's. He chose the bracelet and the pendant."

She reached forward and kissed her son's cheek.

(Christian) "Now, Marco... What did I tell you about women?"

(Marco) "Treat them like princesses." – he said proudly.

Hannah smiled, tears forming in her eyes.

(Christian) "Exactly. And when we give them gifts, like necklaces and bracelets or rings?"

(Marco) "We put on them."

(Christian) "That's right." – he smiled.

(Marco) "Mommy, give me your hand."

She giggled but did as her son told, showing him her wrist. The little boy put it on with Christian's help because the lock needed a little more strength then what Marco had.

(Marco) "Done."

She put her hand on her son's cheek and kissed the other.

(Hannah) "I love it."

(Marco) "Good."

She smiled, her hand resting on Christian's chest.

(Marco) "Mommy, can I go play?"

(Hannah) "Of course you can. But behave."

He nodded and gave one last kiss to Hannah before his father put him on the ground.

(Christian) "That little boy is going to give us grey hair by the time we reach forty."

(Hannah) "You're gonna get there before me."

He glared at her while she just smirked at him.

(Christian) "Yeah? I'm not the one with one white hair already." – he glanced at her hair.