Class

Kiara jumped from roof to roof on her way to class, a fox mask covering her face.
As she passed the slowly waking village, she saw a mysterious figure near the Hokage Rock.
At the flash of orange and yellow, she shook her head and began to class. She was always early, so to check for any traps. This may sound strange, but she personally felt it was her duty to make sure nobody died in her class. 
At least until they leave class, with so many high priority clans like the Nara clan, Yamanaka clan as well as others.
She has never met any of them, but knows a lot about them. They were in her class, so it's all apart of the job.
Kiara's job in question is actually to watch over these clans, and to make sure certain students didn't hurt them. Namely Naruto Uzumaki, the same kid she had seen this morning playing another prank.
This order was given to her by Danzo himself, and as a member of the Root she was willing to give her life for it.

Kiara moved into the room with stealth and checked out the area for any threats or bombs that could have been placed.
Seeing nothing she moved to the back and sat in her usual area in the shadows. Many of the students never noticed her, but Iruka has but never questioned it.
Soon enough Sasuke Uchiha came in, his hands in his pockets as he moved to his seat. This was the last clan member of the Uchiha's in the village, after the massacre Danzo had been extremely cocky about something.
Kiara never questioned it and continued on with her training at the time, which had been interrogation.
That was how she lost all feeling in her chest and stomach, and lost her fear of water.
Most of her feelings were completely gone, but they were still working on her fears.
Suddenly her target was dragged into the room kicking and screaming, then Iruka gave him a lecture.
"Seeing as Naruto wants to play around, we will being having a test on the transformation jutsu."
Everyone groaned as they lined up at the front of the class, and Kiara moved to join them.
When Iruka saw her his eyes brightened up then he turned to the class,"Alright Sasuke you first."
The Uchiha boy moved cockily to the front, then without taking his hands out he turned into Iruka.
At this a few girls dawned over the boy, and Iruka gave him compliments.
"Alright Kiara you are next."
Everyone looked a bit confused, then their eyes widened as they saw the masked kunoichi.
Her mask was that of a fox, and seemed to interest a certain boy with a puppy.
Kiara moved to the front of class and as soon as she was there she turned into Iruka.
After the smoke cleared, and she was praised Kiara undid the jutsu without moving.
This was easy for a child of the roof, but even Iruka seemed fascinated by how easy she was able to preform it.
At least, for someone who didn't get any attention in class. They didn't seem to realize where she came from, but Kiara wasn't going to tell.
"Alright Sakura next." Sakura moved to be in front of the class, her eyes snarling with determination.
Kiara noticed that she kept glancing at the Uchiha boy, but decided it wasn't important for now.
After transforming by using her fingers, she spun and asked Sasuke if he noticed her.
She didn't seemed put off when he didn't answer, and twirled back to her spot.
"Naruto!" Iruka said, a small frown playing across his face as he watched the blonde boy walk up to the front.
Kiara noticed the smallest of smirks play across Naruto's lips, and got ready for a dangerous jutsu.
Suddenly Naruto turned into a bodacious lady that looked a lot like him, but with curves and pigtails.
Iruka screamed at Naruto, his nose bleeding slightly.
Kiara analyzed this symptom, wondering if he had been attacked by Naruto but realized there was nothing. So, with that everyone went back to their seats and soon enough it was the end of the day.

Tomorrow is the day of the exam, and seeing that Kiara is undercover she has to take it too. After her training session that night she went over a few key things to know in class, then went to bed.

Next Day

Kiara did her usual routine in the morning, and was currently sitting in the back of the room. After being noticed yesterday, it seemed almost as if they had forgotten the mysterious girl. Soon enough they were calling out names for the exam, "Uchiha Sasuke." was called and a few girls squealed and wished him good luck.

"Nara Shikamaru." Kiara watched as the spikey black haired boy groaned, "What a drag." then continued on into the testing room.

"Kiara." Was called, and a few kids looked at her with wide eyes as she suddenly appeared in front of the class. With a final glance back at everyone, she went inside. Seeing Iruka and a white haired male named Mizuki, who seemed extremely laid back. Kiara looked the two over, her eyes taking everything in at an instant.

"Okay, Kiara make three shadow clones and you will become a Genin." Iruka seemed extremely happy for his students, and this caused Kiara to respect him to highest degree.
She gave a bow, and as she straightened up two clones of herself were beside her.
Iruka smiled proudly and motioned for her to choose from the headbands, after a brief glance she took a brilliant red one.
Suddenly Mizuki leaned forward,"Why do you wear that mask?" He asked, his head tilting as he looked at the fox mask.
Kiara looked at him, then turned and left the room without an answer.
Iruka smiled sheepishly,"She doesn't talk, so don't take it personally."
___________________
Kiara looked around wondering if the Naruto boy had passed the exam. When she saw him, she almost sighed at the realization.
'Can't pass this year.' She stroked her neck wondering how to explain to Danzo that she had messed up.
Suddenly Mizuki walked up to Naruto and the two walked off together, gaining the suspicions of the Kunoichi.
However, before she could act upon it an ANBU landed in front of her.
"Danzo has requested your person." Then they were gone, and when she turned to Naruto and Mizuki, they were gone as well.
She sighed, then with a quick look around did the body flicker technique to appear in Danzo's office.
She instantly kneeled down to the man, her head bowed as well.
"The hokage has asked me to let you join a team, I agreed so you will continue under cover. But do not forget that I am your commander. You will come to me with any useful information. Dismissed."
Kiara gave a bow of her head then used the same body flicker technique to go home.
Once she was alone she took off her mask and looked around her bare apartment. In the root you go in with nothing, and come out with nothing. For her she had nothing of significance or value in her home. It was empty for the reason to keep her empty as well.
___________________
The next day Kiara went to the academy for the last time, wondering which team she would be placed on.
Soon enough everyone else was there, and Kiara waited for Iruka to name off teams.
"Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Kiara."
Kiara watched as the two cheered and her other new teammate sat in annoyance.
'This will be interesting.' She thought, then felt as if eyes were turned on her. She looked around the room without moving and realized it must be the Hokage's watchful eye.
___________________
Kakashi' POV
After leaving Naruto's place Kakashi sighed, rubbing the back of his head.
"Now to the last place." The Hokage said, and soon enough they were at a single apartment that had nothing inside.
Kakashi took in the room with a slight sense of foreboding.
"The orphan Kiara, right?" He asked turning to the Hokage.
"Yes, she is an orphan. But I believe she may have something to do with the root. I can't tell due to her mask never coming off, but Iruka seems to think she is an exceptional student."
Kakashi felt as if his team suddenly got a whole lot more complicated.
"So I have a root member on my team. If she is as emotionless and skilled as they are taught to be, how will I be able to teach her anything."
The Hokage hummed gently,"I hope that she will open up to you all, she is very interesting. Always early to class, has always worn everything exactly like the last day. It seems as if no one in her class even knows she's there."
"How is that possible? What is her real name?"
"I don't know, all I could dig up was that she has never spoken and is known as Silence. Be careful, I feel that she will be watching the Uchiha boy and Naruto."