Back at...Home?

A young girl sat in a white room, staring out at a vibrant and happy village. Her eyes seeming to take in all the details, as if she was searching for something.
'Is there someone out there waiting for me? Will anyone let me know what's going on?' She sighed, looking down at her hands as if they had all the answers.
Suddenly the door opened and a strange man walked in, a cane in hand. For some reason, the girl tenses up at the sight of the man but she couldn't tell why.
He looked her over, wondering if she was trying to play him a fool by pretending to forget her life.
"Who are you?" The man asked, his voice causing her to flinch slightly.

"I-I

"I-I...." she trailed off, her raspy voice cracking. In seconds she was holding a hand to her head, her eyes squeezed closed as she tried her best to remember. But every time she tried a migraine would form, and not leave until she stopped trying.
Danzo watched her with curious eyes, from the report it seemed she had been put in a power genjutsu that caused trauma to her head, ultimately causing amnesia.
The girl clutched at her head, not realizing the man had now left and she was all alone.

The girl seemed to loose consciousness, the strain on her frail brain too much for her.

Later she woke up to the first man she had met sitting by her bed, he was reading or at least it seemed so.
She noticed that he hasn't flipped the page in a long time, and his eyes seemed lost in thought.
"Do you remember me?" His voice caused her to jump slightly.
"I know that you are important to me." She responded, causing Kakashi to smile behind his mask.
"How so?" The girl seemed to hum in thought, then looked at him.
"Other then your overall attention to me, and how you care. So far you are the only man that has come near me that I haven't want to run from." Kakashi looked at her with wide surprises eyes, then he relaxed into his chair with a smile.
"I'm your sensei Kakashi Hatake, along with three other members. You go by Kiara, but have no last name that we know of. Usually you wear a mask, and hardly speak at all. A couple of days ago you were sent on a mission and came back with amnesia. We are not sure why, or how you survived." The girl listened to him, then seemed to play with the name Kiara.
Trying to remember when she was given that name, but nothing came up. Sighing Kiara looked at her sensei and smiled.
"Thank you, no one else has actually talked to me. I was starting to worry." She gently played with her blankets, humming at the information she was given.
"What am I like?" She asked, her red eyes looking at him shyly.
He stared at her for a second, having never seen this side of her before it threw him a bit.
"Well, you are very mysterious usually. So far you usually loose your cool whenever you see a certain someone, but I won't tell you who that is till later. Your very protective of your teammates, but one of the strongest and you aren't afraid of death on yourself." As he talked, Kiara looked at him with wide eyes taking in every detail.
"Will I get to meet my teammates?" She asked, her fingers fiddling at the prospect of making friends.
Kakashi smiled at her, and gave a firm nod.
"Most of them are training for the chunin exams, something you are also participating in. But they will be by soon to reintroduce themselves." She smiled at the idea of seeing them, hoping they will bring back memories of her past.
Kiara yawned and Kakashi got up, gently patting her head before heading out to let her rest.
———————————————
Later on that day Kiara was once again looking out the window when loud voices in the hallway stopped her tranquility.
It hushed down then there was a gentle knock at the door, which followed by a nurse coming in and Kakashi.
Team 7 all followed their sensei and stared at the girl in the bed with wide eyes.

They could see the clear differences between the new Kiara and the girl they used to know

For one, she was smiling softly at them not seeming to be cold or pained by any past.
Next, she wasn't covering her face or didn't even seemed aware of the burned half of her face.
Lastly, she seemed genuinely happy to see them where as the old Kiara wouldn't show any emotion.

The girl seemed to realize they were staring and blushed slightly,"Hello, my name is Kiara it's nice to meet you all."
The three stared at her with wide eyes, then suddenly a pink haired girl stepped forward with a smile.
"Hello Kiara, I'm Sakura this is Naruto and Sasuke." She pointed at each of her teammates who gave a small nod in hello.
The two obviously didn't know how to react in this situation, so instead decided to have Sakura do all the talking.
Kakashi seemed to notice the awkwardness that was starting to grow, so he stepped forward with a small clap of his hands.
"Alright team, as a way of getting to know one another, how about lunch?" At the mention of food Naruto began to cheer and jump up and down, causing Sakura to growl and bash him over the head.
Kiara watched with clear amusement in her eyes, then moved to her changed causing the other teammates to leave.
Kakashi hummed as he waited for Kiara to change into the outfit he brought her.
Once she stepped out everyone turned to Kakashi with looks of wonder.

The black kimono with the white obi was Kakashi's way of not only covering her up, but symbolizing she was mourning

Sakura glared at Kakashi, obviously not agreeing with his fashion sense and thinking she needs to look cute for a certain boy in green.
However, it seemed Kiara did not mind the colors and instead smiled. She seemed at ease in her clothing, and was giving everyone a gentle smile.

As the team was walking down the hospital hallway, when Kiara suddenly stopped outside of a room.
Team 7 stopped to watch the girl, and when Sakura noticed what room she was outside of she internally squealed.
Kiara stared into the room, her breath having stopped inside her chest at the sight. Slowly and gently she opened the door and walked inside.
Gai sensei watched with curious eyes as the girl walked in.
The girl walked over to the sleeping boy, her eyes taking in his pain expression.

"I know you

"I know you..." She whispered, her hand gently cupped the boys face as he slept.
Gai stood up, moving forward to talk to her but a hand stopped him. He looked at Kakashi, his rival in surprise. They both watched the girl with wide eyes as she gently ran her fingers over Lee's face.
Rock Lee suddenly relaxed more then he ever had since the incident with Gaara.
Kiara hummed gently, smiling down at the strange boy in the bed.
"Lee...." She whispered, then collapsed.
Kakashi jerked forward catching her, and everyone stared at the girl with wide eyes.