Written Exam

Kiara sat at the back of the class, her eyes scanning those around her. Currently she sat near none of Team 7, or any leaf shinobi for that matter.
Before the exam began she stared at the man beside her for a long time, knowing that he had already graduated from the exams.
Once he began to sweat she hummed and turned to the front to listen to Ibiki as he spoke.
He glanced at her, noticing the nervous man beside her and smirked.
Many knew Kiara, or code name Aso, in the ANBU from previous events. They knew of her strengths, and her weaknesses due to reports from the Hokage to watch out for the child.
Named after an active Volcano in the Land of Volcanos.
"Begin!" As soon as Ibiki said this Kiara turned her paper over, looking it over she hummed in interest. The male beside her tended slightly, then relaxed as he realized that she probably didn't understand the meaning of the test.
Kiara looked the test over, and taking in the test atmosphere of the male behind her, she felt curiosity spark.
'Has Ibiki set up some type of test?' She wondered to herself, looking over the test questions. They were difficult questions, and if not for her training in the ROOT she was sure she'd be in the same boat as Naruto.
Gently she began to tap her mask in thought, then snapped her fingers as she realized the test, not realizing she had created a small spark from her fingers.
Rock Lee froze as he watched the sparks come from her fingers with ease,'So, she is a ninjutsu user, but seems strong as well. She has trained hard, and the older shinobi seem to have a deep respect for her.....HOW YOUTHFUL!!!' Suddenly Rock Lee seemed to have stars shining around his head as he threw his fist in the air.
'We shall prevail together my youthful flower!!'
It took him a second to realize he had screamed it aloud, and was now standing on the desk posing.
Ibiki was looking at the strange boy with a perked eyebrow,'Hokage...are you sure these kids are ready.'
Kiara stared at Rock Lee, her cheeks flushed under her mask as she took in his posing form.

Soon enough he was back in his spot, but Kiara had already lost her focus and was sitting in her chair daydreaming

The man beside her gaped as the tenth question came around and she hadn't written anything down.
'How did she figure it out so easily!?!?...well maybe she didn't but an ROOT member should be able to answer these easily...strange.'
Ibiki stood at the front of the class, giving the last question when Kiara tuned back in to Naruto's outburst.
"Don't underestimate me!!! I will not run!! Even if I'm a genin forever!! I'll take it!! I'll will myself to become Hokage anyway, so I don't care!! I'm not afraid!" Kiara stared at the boy, surprise in her red eyes as took in his determined look.
For once in her life, Kiara smiled gently under her mask. It was stunning to her, his determination. His will to be Hokage and acknowledged by his peers.
She shook her head gently, knowing she made the right decision in lying to Danzo for this boy.
'He'll be Hokage, I believe in him.' She thought to herself, and knew even as Ibiki questioned him again he would never give up.
"I follow my unbundling word....that's my ninja way...." Naruto replied, determination twinkling in his eyes. Kiara was amused to notice a Hyuuga girl blushing furiously beside him, while staring up at him in admiration.
"Good decision...Now to everyone still remaining...I congratulate your for passing the first exam!!" Everyone paled, then suddenly there was an uproar, all the while Kiara was watching a certain window.
As the man beside her stood up to show that he was a decoy, he looked at Kiara to see her reaction.
However, she was relaxed and seemed to be staring off into nothingness. Before he could question what she was looking at, the window bursted in on itself and a form flew through the glass.
"You guys this is no time to be celebrating!!" Anko Mitarashi yelled, unveiling herself as many stared on with wide eyes.
Kiara looked closely at her clothing and hummed,'A seduction kunoichi as well?'
Her mood darkened at the prospect of seeing one of her kind, especially one who showed her skin so easily.
Soon, without realizing it Kiara was glaring at Anko distaste on her tongue. But she pushed the emotion away, pushing all emotions away as her mind was clouded with memories of the previous night...his hands to-
"Follow me!" Kiara jerked from her thoughts, quite literally as she jerked to her feet.
She gained a few questioning glances, but it soon was brought back to Anko and Ibiki.
----------------------------------
Kiara stood outside the forest of death, staring up at the gates area with apprehension.
'This is going to be interesting for a one man unit, if I run into a team that works well together I could be in trouble.' Team 7 seemed to be having the same thoughts, as Sakura and Sasuke looked at the masked girl.
Wind blew her hair out around her, gaining the attention of a few others when her Anbu marking flashed.
'Interesting...' a silver haired man thought to himself, his eyes never straying from the female form. 'She's obviously known in this village, the way people treat her or move out of her way while she is walking past. She would make an interesting experiment...'
After the interviews, in which they got nothing from the quiet girl, everyone stood in front of the gates with their scrolls.
Kiara stared down at her Scroll, wondering which plan of attack she should use.
'I could use brute strength, stealth or my heat...' By the time Anko called for the exam to begin, she had already decided.
'Brute strength it is...'