Final Exam

Kiara stood in the middle of the arena with the rest of the competitors.
She felt the eyes of her opponent on her, his eyes narrowed at the prospect of having to take her down.
"You should forfeit." Kiara looked at the sound ninja, her eyes holding curiosity at his proclamation.
"Why do you think that. We are first and personally, I think we are both equally matched." This caused Dosu to smirk, then he looked her over.
"You just got out of the hospital, amnesia. If not for the constant body guards around you would king be dead. You are but an obstacle in my way to kill Sasuke." Kiara turned fully to the man, looking him over with finality.
"You think you can beat me and get to my teammate so easily. You are wrong Dosu, you will loose and he will be far from your grasps." With that she turned to the coughing proctor who looked way too tired to be hosting these exams.

"Alright everyone, the first two opponents please step forward

"Alright everyone, the first two opponents please step forward." Dosu watched as Kiara walked closer to the man and turned to him as everyone else left.
Naruto wished his teammate luck, grinning in excitement at the fight to come.
Kiara looked at the man, deciding to show no mercy since he threatened her teammate.
Hayate seemed to sense this and jumped out of the way, then called for the match to start.
Kiara waited patiently for Dosu to begin, he decided to keep a clear head ignoring her threat.
"Be ready princess, this will be fast." With that he rushed forward, his arm already blasting sound at the girl.
She stood still, then tilted her head slightly.
"So, they do work." With that Kiara grinned at Dosu's confused face.
"How are you not on the ground??" He growled, and Kiara suddenly giggled.
"I have blocked my ears silly." Her easy going attitude through the sound shinobi off, as he is used to the cold girl from the preliminaries.
"If you blocked your ears, how are you able to hear me?" He asked, looking her over closely for any side effects of his sound waves.
"Oh, I can read lips. Well, I believe it is my turn." Dosu's eyes widened as he felt a swift kick to his head, but he held his form sliding across the dirt.

Kiara launches herself at the man, her face loosing its easy going look and falling into the cold ruthless face of a Root member.
Many Anbu stepped forward, wondering if the girl had remembered who she was.
But as soon as the look came across her face, she faltered and fell to her knees clutching at her head.
She gasped, the migraine pounding at her head.
Dosu stared at the girl in confusion then smirked,"So it did effect you!"
He chuckled and moved to kick at her head, but a hand grabbed his foot with ease.
He stared with wide eyes at the fire that start to surround the two opponents.

Kiara slowly looked up at the man, her eyes flickering in fire as her hair whipped around her

"You have no honor, kicking someone while they are down." Within seconds she was on her feet and kicking him on the chest throwing him across the field.
The fire grew around her, and she took out a katana then smirked at Dosu.
"You were right, this will be fast." With that she was across the field attacking the standing man, who blocked with everything he had.
Dosu had an idea, moving to grab her throat his sound waves at the ready.
"Now! I will use your water!" Right as he released the sound waves Kiara grabbed his arm and grinned.
"And I will use your metal!" The amplifier released the sound waves, but Dosu noticed quickly something was wrong.
Kiara was completely covered in fire, her skin looked like molten lava and her eyes were alight with Blue fire.
"This is the will of fire!" She gave this last cry, then let out her burst of heat which consumed everything around her.
Dosu let out a cry of rage and pain, his amplifier now a puddle of metal on the ground and his clothes burning away from his body.
He felt the burning sensation across his skin and hair, then he knew no more as he was consumed with fire.
Kiara stared at the place her opponent once stood, now completely gone except for the black singe on the ground.
She stared at the area, the special clothes given to her by Sakura still intact.
Suddenly the arena bursted in cheers as they cheered the girl on for winning, she looked up at the crowd.
Her eyes were wide as they congratulated her and called out, "Will of Fire!! Will of Fire!!"
Kiara gave a deep bow to the crowd then smiled as Hayate announced her as the winner.
With a small wave she disappeared in a puff of ash and fire, appearing beside Naruto in the booth made for opponents.
Naruto jumped up and down congratulating her, not fully understanding what happened to Dosu.
Kiara smiled at him, and blushed slightly at all the praise from others.
"Hello, I'm Shikamaru." A big with spiky hair spoke up, and Kiara smiled in greeting.
"Hello, as you know I'm Kiara. Nice to meet you." The lazy shinobi sighed, then looked her over.
"How much of that did you plan out?" He asked, having figured the girl already knew each step to her fight.
Kiara smiled at him, rubbing the back of her neck.
"Oh, from the beginning. As soon as I found out who my opponent was I invested in ear plugs. But knowing how he defeated his last opponent I knew he would get close.
In order to win I would have to use my fire, but I knew the earplugs would not last so I had to be quick."
Shikamaru gave affirmative nods, listening to each detail having figured it out for himself as well.
"Why were you not effected like Choji with his amplifier?" He asked, his eyes now narrowing as he tried to figure out this last detail.
Kiara blushed and rubbed the back of her neck,"I haven't drunk any water for the past few days and have been using lots of fire to keep my body avoid of water. There may be side effects later, but right now I don't feel anything and that's what matters."
As she explained this the others listening in stared at the girl with wide eyes.
'She had taken in account all possible obstacles to beat this man. Just who the heck is she?!' The sand siblings watching her with narrow eyes, while a red haired boy was watching her with something different.
In that fight he saw something, something he usually only saw in himself.

A Monster.