Attack on Konoha

As Kiara watched Sasuke's battle with the sand shinobi Gaara, she suddenly felt that something was wrong

As Kiara watched Sasuke's battle with the sand shinobi Gaara, she suddenly felt that something was wrong. She felt her eyes begin to droop and leaned against Lee who was also starting to fall asleep.

Gaara's scream of pain is what ultimately knocked her out of the genjutsu, which Kiara quickly got to her feet scanning the area. Kakashi was suddenly by her side, gently holding her shoulder as he easily pushed a sound shinobi over the edge of the arena.

"Kiara are you okay?" He asked, concern clear in his visible eye.

"Y-yes...Something is wrong." She whispered, then spun and sent a kunai into the throat of a sound shinobi who went to attack Lee.

Instantly Kiara gasped, staring at the dead man as images of other people who have died in front of her.

"Ka-Kakashi?" She whimpered, her eyes never straying from the dead body, "How many people have I killed?"

The silver-haired shinobi froze but shook off his shock before killing two more sound shinobi ignoring Gai's yell out his number.

"Kiara-"
She suddenly shook her head, "Don't tell me." This caused the silver-haired man to smile slightly in pride as the kunoichi took a deep breath and started to fight alongside him.

"Sakura, wake up Naruto and take Shikamaru to go after Sasuke." He commanded as Kiara and he took out many of the sound and sand attacking.

"Should I go with them?" She asked, watching as he quickly took down another sound shinobi.
"No Kiara, I don't think your up to that amount of psychical stress yet. Especially after the match and we need your help here."

Kiara looked at her sensei realizing quickly he was explaining this to her because he did not want to lie.
"I will wake up Lee and others who can fight." She responded with, smiling slightly as she turned to the sleeping boy.
Kakashi took down more shinobi explaining to Sakura and Naruto what was going on.
Kiara gently kneeled by Lee, running her fingers gently over his face.
All the while throwing a kunai that dug deeply into a sand shinobi's throat.
"Lee...I hope this does not harm you." With that she quickly used a release jutsu on the boy grinning when he woke up with a smile.
"Oh hello Kiara! What is-" before he could finish his sentence, he was standing shakily in front of his beloved companion holding onto a attacking shinobi's throat.
Easily he got rid of the threat then sat down,"What is happening?"
"There is an attack on the village, I need you to watch my back as I awaken everyone else."
The bowl cut haired boy stared at her, his eyes slightly wide as he looked upon her serious but gentle face.

"Of course, no one shall get to you with me here!" The boy practically yells, his face turning red at he looks at the smiling face of Kiara

Meanwhile Kakashi has just watched his team leave with the help of Shikamaru to get Sasuke.
"My rival! Look at the love in the air!" At these screaming words of Guys, Kakashi turns to look where he is pointing.
At the sight of his rivals student Rock Lee and gently smiling face of Kiara he couldn't help but shake his head.
"Even in the heat of battle he finds time to blush." At this he jumped down to the two, taking out two shinobi on the way.
"Alright you two, get to work. No flirting on the job!" Kiara looks up at her sensei with wide eyes, her cheeks reddening under the accusations of flirting.
Rock Lee turns about 50 shades of red before deflating slightly, steam coming from his face causing the masked Kakashi to chuckle.
Once he joined Guy, he noticed how his rival was laughing outright at the two.
Kiara watched her sensei with puffed cheeks, her body flushing hot at the idea of Lee flirting with her.
Quickly she pushed these thoughts away and gently took Rock Lee's hand.
"Come on Lee, we must get to work." She gently spoken and with a nod the two began to awaken Leaf Shinobi whom could help in the battle.
———————————————

All the while, watching was a figure in the shadows his one red eye not straying from the female figure.

'So, this is who Itachi let go and who Kakashi seems to have taken a liking to

'So, this is who Itachi let go and who Kakashi seems to have taken a liking to. This girl...Who is she?' Obito wondered, noticing how her face turned red whenever she spoke to the strange boy in green.
'I sense that she is strong, and even from Itachi's secret talks with Kisame it seems there is more to this girl that meets the eye.' He hummed gently to himself, wondering how to get her in the next few weeks.
'She could be a powerful asset to the Akatsuki. I'll have Zetsu keep a close watch on her, see when she's all alone.' With that the form seemed to disappear into nothingness.

Kiara at that point in time looked up, having swore she saw something standing in the darkness of the stadium.
But she quickly shook this off once Rock Lee wobbly moved up beside her using his crutches, something she had to coax him into using during the battle. Promising that it was 'manly and that he could even use them as weapons to protect her.' Which had caused the green clad boy to turn as red as Gaara's hair.