The Forest of Death pt. 1

It was extremely eerie in the Forest of Death, as many of the contestants already knew. Leaping through the forest was one of the few who wasn't deterred by the dark and danky look of the place.
Her black hair flowed behind her as she ran, in one hand was a kunai as the other held the reason behind this test, her Earth Scroll.
Currently she was being followed by a team of lower ranked sand shinobi who thought they could take the female on.
As she ran one of the shinobi threw a kunai at the girls mask, but before it touched her it disappeared. If not for the ping noise that signified it had been deflected, the three teammates would have thought they were seeing things.
Unknown to them Kiara was a higher rank, and didn't want to kill them but if led down that path she would.
She could tell they had started following her a few miles back, and were waiting on their leader to make a decision.
When she felt the kunai heading her way, she took this as a signal and readied herself.
Everything fell quiet as the girl stood in the middle of a small clearing, two short blades in hand as she waited.
Suddenly three sand shinobi jumped down to surround her, and she began to study them.
The leader of the group was a strong willed female, followed by a shy boy and stoic girl.
Before anyone spoke the attack began, and Kiara was suddenly fighting off a barrage of kunai and shuriken, one of which had a paper bomb attached to it.
The team stood ready to start their second attack while they waited for the smoke to clear up.
As they waited a slight wind began to twirl in the smoke, causing a few uncertain glances towards the leader of the three.
"Kanu-chan is that you?" The stoic girl asked, her eyes narrowing as she tried to get a better look in the smoke.
The leader began to shake her head, but before she could voice her answer the wind blasted the smoke completely away in one sweep from where they had last seen the female.
Kanu jerked slightly at the sight before her, where they were expecting to see a injured kunoichi was actually an uninjured Kiara.
What amazed them though was the fire surrounding her twin blades, and the fire in her eyes. Not like any usual red, it was actual fire moving in her ruby gaze. But, the girl still hasn't moved and it seemed as if she was waiting on something.
Suddenly the leader stepped forward,"You are clearly a higher rank then us, why are you even in this exam?"
Kiara's masked head cocked slightly almost like a confused dog, giving the team an dreadful feeling.
Before they could react the girl jumped into action, and with a twirl aimed a kick at the leader, who blocked it with her arms.
Kanu grunted as the kick sent her stumbling,"Well, your obviously not a talker." She replied, then jerked down to avoid a kick to the head.
Kiara hummed slightly then leaped into the air, and scissor kicked the girl up in the air. Without loosing her balance, Kiara then launched herself at the female and kicked her into a tree with ease.
Kanu's teammates shouted out in surprise and stumbled towards the tree.
Kiara watched them check on the female, the shy one currently shaking as he glanced at Kiara with uncertain eyes.
Kanu coughed, clutched at her chest where Kiara had kicked her earlier.
The female shinobi watched the three, then turned and started away putting her blades up without a glance.
The stoic female of the group got to her feet and started after Kiara,"Wait, why do you leave?"
Kiara looked back at the female, her masked face giving the shy male an uneasy feeling.
Kanu laughed slightly,"She checked our Scroll when she kicked me, and realized we don't have what she needs. Isn't that right?"
Kiara looked at the leader, and with a nod disappeared with a swirl of sulfur.
Kanu looked at the spot the female had vanished, eyes taking on a defeated edge.
"Don't worry Kanu we still have ours right??" The shy boy, Yaku whispered as he started to wrap up a cut on her arm.
"Yeah...she was strange but at least we got the information they needed." The female concluded, looking at her teammates.

Meanwhile Kiara was running through the woods again, her eyes scanning the area as she ran. Suddenly a blur jumped down in front of her, and Kiara stopped instantly on a branch with a blade in hand as she looked at the form in front of her.
"So...you have no teammates? How perfect." The silver haired shinobi chuckled, and Kiara looked him over slowly. His glasses casting a glare over his eyes making it hard to read his intent.
"How about a deal?" He called out, a hand moving into his pack and he brought out Heaven Scroll. "We fight, and if you win I'll give you the Scroll. But, if you loose you owe me a favor."
Kiara stared at the man in front of her, and instantly felt uneasy but decided this was probably the best choice of action.
So, after a moment she gave him a slight nod.
However, she instantly regretted her decision when he moved to show his eyes without the glare.
They held a dark and heated look as he stared at her, his eyes trailed down her body in a calculating way.
Kiara bit her lip under her mask, and without a second thought brought out her two blades.
The boy in front of her grinned wickedly,"Your Kiara right? Nice to meet you, I'm Kabuto."
Then with that he launched himself at her, the Scroll gone and blue chakra covered his hands.
Kiara's eyes widened then she launched herself at him, her blades instantly covered in flames.
'He's skilled, I'll have to be careful.' She concluded, just as Kabuto moved to swipe at her chest with his hand.