Deception

Kiara stood beside Gato, they were currently talking to Zabuza and a masked boy named Haku.
The masked boy and masked girl were currently staring at each other, sizing up to see if they could figure out each other's skills.
"Who's this you got Gato? Scared we're going to kill you ourselves?" Zabuza chuckled, Haku stopped Gato from slapping the injured man.
Gato ripped himself from the other boy, growling at him then turning to kiara with accusing eyes.
The masked girl didn't move, hell it almost seemed as if she had zoned out. Gato snarled at the worthless girl, then glared at Zabuza.
Kiara stared at a spider as it began to stalk its prey, and just as it began to wrap the bug she looked at Gato.
Her eyes seemed to flash under the mask, but nobody noticed.
Soon they were leaving the other two criminals and heading to his building.
"I'm going to buy off a few crooks, we can use them to kill those brats from Konoha. Zabuza is too weak, is that why you didn't move to protect me girl? Was it because you saw them as too weak to hurt me. Well don't do it again." He snarled at Kiara, who seemed to not even notice as they walked.
---------------------------------

It was the day that Team 7 were heading to the bridge to protect Zabuza, Naruto had stayed behind to sleep.
Kiara was currently standing beside Gato, who was commanding a few men to get ready.
'looks like there will be fighting soon.' She thought to herself as they began to head to the bridge.
Gato was talking to a few other men, telling them to head to Tazuna's house and take the daughter as hostage.
Kiara didn't react to this, instead she stayed beside the evil man.
Soon enough they were walking up to the bridge, and she couldn't help but noticed the dead masked boy Haku.
'One less to worry about...' she hummed to herself.
"You traitor!!!" She suddenly heard screamed out, and looked towards a certain blonde haired boy.
"Kiara...what are you doing with Gato?" Kakashi asked, clearly confused because he knew a root member wouldn't betray the village.
She gave him a slight nod, signaling she understood his train of thought.
Gato moved forward to kick at Haku, but before he could move his head was suddenly rolling on the ground. 
Naruto gasped and jerked back, his eyes as wide as saucers.
Kakashi sighed, shaking his head slightly as he watched the masked girl clean the blood off her blade and sheath it.
"You girl...who are you?" Zabuza asked, his eyes scanning the clearly skilled child.
She stared at him, before turning to look at the men behind her. They were staring at her with wide confused eyes, not understanding what just went down.
Zabuza looked at Kakashi, waiting for someone to answer him.
"Kiara, she doesn't talk..." the silver haired man explained, running a hand through his hair.
Zabuza scoffed, then looked at Naruto,"Boy pass me that Kunai."

Kiara charged at the men, and using her kunai she began to kill any man close enough.
Later on she realized Zabuza was helping, and together they took down the crowd. When they were down the girl stared at the dead bodies, panting slightly as her adrenaline began to wear off.
Zabuza stumbled and fell to his knees, staring at Haku as he felt his life start to fade.
"Kakashi..." he groaned, instantly Zabuza was moved to Haku but I wasn't Kakashi who helped him. He looked up at the masked girl, surprise in his eyes.
"You..." he whispered, then turned to look at Haku.
"I wish I could be with him..."
"You'll go to the same place." Kakashi comforted, but Zabuza began to shake his head.
"No, he's too innocent for where I'm going." It was quiet for a second, as everyone looked at the two such misunderstood characters.
"...You'll go to him, he wouldn't have it any other way..." everyone startled at the gentle and raspy voice that suddenly filled their ears. They looked at the masked girl, who gently closed Zabuza's eyes.
It began to snow around them as they watched the two lay on the ground. Never before had Kiara showed emotion, or spoken to anyone on Team 7. But today they believed she showed more then just that, but that she had compassion for others.
Kakashi especially felt relief at this fact, now knowing that he wasn't dealing with an emotionless child.
Kiara stared down at the two, admiration filling her eyes as she gazed at them. It was obviously a sad thought to see two such strong shinobi die, but she felt no sadness instead she felt honor.
Honored to have fought and fought with the two, and nothing could take that from her. Not even Danzo.
Getting to her feet she looked over at Naruto and Sasuke who was leaning on Sakura. Before they could start to leave they heard a commotion behind them.
Turning around Kiara wasn't surprised to see more men had showed up, it was clear the men who split off earlier were back.
But before the fight could commence a...Kiara stared at the object that landed between the two groups of shinobi. Turning around she was surprised to see Inari, followed by countless men and women from the village.
With that Kakashi and Naruto made a few shadow clones, Kiara turned to the men slowly taking her blade out.
This caused the men to loose faith in their abilities, and quickly turn tail.
----------------------------------

Kiara walked beside Kakashi, seeing no point in watching for others when she now knew that those in her group were skillful.
Even the boy she was suppose to watch showed promise, it was clear to her that he wasn't a danger to anyone.
Looking at the boy in question she hummed gently under her breathe, amusement filling her as she watched him bicker at Sasuke.
However, instead of giving up on the mission and telling Danzo, Kiara decided to stay.
'What he doesn't know...won't hurt him.'