Chapter 6 - "Okay fine, smarty pants."

You look amazing right know!:)

_______________four years later_______________

Chapter Six

(Axels POV)

Four years. It's been four years since I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life and she left.
Right now I'm laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. Today is her birthday. She's twenty.
"Alpha, breakfast is ready." A girl said through the door.
"Thank you." I sat up.
I didn't get up though. I didn't want to. I looked at my nightstand and picked up a book called Rebooted. I was on chapter twenty three.
°You have to get up.° He stated.
•In a minute.• I replied.
°Please? How about we go on a run.° He suggested.
•Yeah...... Okay.• I set the book down to get ready.
°After we eat.° He said, his voice stern.
•But...... Fine.• I gave in.
I got up and got clothes to shower. After I showered and got dressed, I brushed my teeth. I walked down stairs and went to the dining room. There was one plate set for me. This was my house after all. I ate half the food on my plate and put the rest in the fridge.
°I wish you would eat more.° I could feel him shake his head.
•Yeah? Well I wish a lot of things.• I sighed.
I walked outside and went strait to the woods. I went behind a tree, took off my clothes so they wouldn't get ruined, and shifted into my black wolf. I stalked deeper into the forest so no one would see my wolf. Lately there had been more and more Rogues, so I had to be more careful. Once I got to a certain point, I broke into a sprint.
°Finaly!°
•This is amazing. •
We ran for about thirty minutes when I started to smell something terrible.
°Rogue.• We both growled.
I quietly ran toward the smell. I started to smell my Epsilon so I new I would have to shift just before I got there. I shifted into a pare of jeans and a T-shirt then walked the rest of the way there. I came to find my Epsilon pinning the Rogues to the ground. They were both snapping at each others necks.
"Enough." I said.
They both looked at me. Robert got off the Rogue and went behind a tree to shift. When he came back out he was wearing a shirt and shorts that were left behind the tree.
"Shift." Robert threw him some shorts.
The Rogue went behind a tree and shifted. Soon he came back out wearing the shorts.
"What are you doing on my land?" I asked.
He just smirked.
°Theres something off about him.°
•What do you mean?•
°I don't know.... There's just a different smell than normal...... Its more..... Detailed?.....°
"Take him away." I started to walk away.
"Yes, Alpha." Robert bowed his head.
I made it back to where I had shifted first and picked up my clothes. Soon I had made it back to my house and was walking up the stairs to my room.
°What are you going to do now?°
•You know exactly what I'm going to now.•
°Yeah. I was just hoping that wasn't it.°
•You love reading.•
°Yeah, but you never do anything else.°
•I just ran, and later I'll hang out with the guys.•
°Fine.°
I had made it to my bed and had picked up Rebooted. I read until I knew everyone would be free. Used the pack mind link to talk to them.
'Hey, do you guys want to come over and hang out?' I asked.
'Yeah. Be right there.' Was Roberts response.
'Finaly! Be there!' Thomas yelled.
'Sure. Be there in a minute.' Jordan said.
After they all got here we got some snacks from the kitchen and went to the living room to play video games. We ended up watching a movie instead. We watched Star Battles IV A Recent Hope. After the movie ended we started to talk.
"Its been awhile since we hung out." Jordan sighed.
"Yeah......" I looked at my friends.
"What are we going to do now?" Thomas changed the subject.
"Let's eat some real food. I'm hungry." Robert said.
I know what he was doing. He was trying to get me to eat.
"Yeah, okay. What do you guys want?" I asked.
"Mac and cheese!" Thomas yelled.
"Alright." I smiled.
I walked into the kitchen, the guys followed me. I grabbed everything I would need and started to make Mac and Cheese.
"So how have you been lately?" Robert questioned.
"Good I guess." I tried to focus on the food.
"Don't lie." Jonathan glared.
"It's not a lie. Physically, I'm fine." I mumbled the last part.
"Okay fine, smarty pants. How are you mentally?" Thomas joined in.
"I don't know...... Okay...... I guess" I sighed.
"The noodles are done." Thomas had some how made it over to the noodles and was eating them.
"Hey!" I slapped his hand.
"Rude." Thomas rubbed his hand.
I poured the noodles and water into a strainer and let cold water run over it.
"So, when are you going to call them?" Robert asked.
"Tomorrow." I finished stirring in the cheese. "Get some plates."
They all went to the cabinet and grabbed one for each of us. I served the food and we sat at the table in silence. This time I ate all my food to prove to Robert I was fine. He smiled when I was finished.
We talked for a little bit after that, but soon we all said goodbye and they left. I went up to my room and got ready for bed. I still sleep with her blanket. It had been washed many time so it no longer had her scent, but it reminded me of her so I had to keep it. I got into bed and thought about her until I finally got to sleep.

_________________the next day_________________

I woke up with one thought.
"Today I have counseling."
It wasn't my first session. My dad got me counseling when I was seventeen, a year after she left. He had been noticing changes in my mood for a while, but he finally made an appointment when it started getting worse.
I got up and got ready. I wore a black
T-shirt, blue jeans, and some vans. Once I was ready I went down stairs and ate two pieces of toast. I went out to my car and got in. I knew it would be a few more hours before my appointment, so I went to the library to pass the tine and ended up checking out Howls Mobile Castle, Redbell, which is the book after Rebooted, a few Castle Hearts comics, and Peter Johnson and The Last Olympics. It had taken me about thirty minutes to get those books, so I had to do something else now. I went to Game Shop and looked at games for about an hour, BAM for another hour, then it was time for my appointment. I walked in and had to wait a few minutes for her to get done with another patient. When they walked out they said bye and we went into her office. Everyone within a five state radius is a werewolf so I didn't have to worry about any of that. We sat down.
"So what do you want to talk about?" She asked.
"Scarlet." I replied.
_______________________________________________

1253 words.

My sisters dog is sitting on the couch making the cutest face.