Chapter 11 - "I've never seen that before."

I bet you look great!:)
_______________________________________________

Chapter Eleven

(Scarlet's POV)

I was in the meadow once again. I had come there almost every night. My dress flowed in front of me. Axel was only about six feet away, but neither of us were trying to move closer. We stood there not doing anything except for glancing at each other, getting caught, and looking away. Out of nowhere he started to take a step toward me an-

My eyes opened.
°Dang it!°
I giggled at that.
Knock knock
"Come in!" I looked to the door.
"I haven't got to see you for a while. Are you okay?" Tara walked in.
"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.
"Well if you haven't noticed there's a guy named Axel who used to be your mate." She said with an obvious tone.
"What! Really? I can't believe it! When did he get here?" I exaggerated sarcastically.
"Oh shut up." She laughed.
"What do you want?"
"I just wanted to hang out."
"Sorry, but I have to train today." I sighed.
"No! Why?!" She whined.
"Because I don't want to lose my muscle, that's why." I got up.
"You won't lose muscle." She walked over to me.
"Okay, then I want to gain muscle." I looked through my clothes.
"Ugh! Fine." She whined some more." But promise to hang out when you're done."
"Okay. I promise..... That if I have time, I will hang out." I grabbed some yoga pants and a tank top.
"Good enough. Bye." She walked out the door.
I got ready and went down stairs to get a quick meal before I left. I grabbed an apple and started to walk out the door, when I heard foot steps in the other room coming my way. I started to walk a little faster but was to late.
"Hey. Where are you going?" Damien asked.
"I'm going to train." I grabbed the door handle.
"Oh... Okay, just wait for me." He ran up stairs. I knew by "wait for me." He meant, wait for everyone. About a minute later all my friends, and Axels friends came down ready to train.
"Why?"
"Because." Damien smiled.
We walked to the training grounds. Luckily I only had to train others every other day. A minute before we arrived I could smell Axel. We walked up to the grounds and there he was, waiting for us.
"Hey." He looked at us.
"Sup." Damien, Sam, Jonathan, and I did the "sup" head motion way to aggressive. We all loved doing that. It was our joke. I walked away from everyone and started to stretch. When I was done, I walked over to a dummy and punched it, and by that I mean I walled over to Sam and punched him. He wasn't fast enough to dodge it and was hit right in the jaw.
"Hey! I wasn't ready!" He whined.
I laughed at that. He went for a kick and I dodged it. We sparred for about an hour. By the end we were both sweaty and thirsty. We walked over to were we had put our waters just as everyone else did. When we got over there, some people had black eyes that were starting to heal, and by some people, I mean Axel.
"Bro, I've never seen you so out of it." Jordan looked at Axel.
"Shut up." He almost laughed at himself.
"What happened?" I asked.
"He wasn't paying attention. At all." Jordan explained.
"Dude. Shut up." He whined.
"How In the world Can someone not pay attention that much?" I questioned.
"He was probably staring at y-"
Axel elbowed him before he could finish.
We talked for a little while longer before heading back. I went straight to my room and got into the shower. I turned the water to warm and took my clothes off to get in. When the water was warm enough I got in. I let the water run through my hair and started to hum. I don't usually sing in the shower, because sometimes people barge into my room and I don't want them to hear me, but apparently I was feeling brave. I should not have felt brave.
After washing my hair I hopped out of the shower and got dressed. When I walked out of the the bathroom, I was greeted by all my friends, Axel, and his friends laying on my bed with their eyes closed.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked.
They all shot up and started rambling about how "Well.... Um.... Tara wanted to hang out and told us to come here-" "she said we were all going to hang out, but when we got here you were in the shower-" "you have a beautiful voice-", that last one was Axel.
"Really?" I glared, my cheeks ridiculously red.
"Sorry. I thought you would be done by the time they got here" Tara explained.
"Tara. You shouldn't come into my room without asking, especially with other people." I looked at her.
"...... I'm sorry for coming in here without your permission and bringing other people." She smiled.
"Alright. Well..... I still need to do some stuff so get out." I walked to my bed.
"Why? I want to watch a movie!" Tara whined.
"Yeah! Let's watch a movie!" Everyone else yelled.
"I new that excuse wouldn't work." I shook my head.
"I only brought......." I thought for a second. "Ten movies........... That's Actually.............. That's a lot...."
"What did you bring?" Tara questioned.
"I'll go look." I walked over to my bag. I looked in and named off all the movies. "There's Howls Mobile Castle, Mumble Of The Heart, all the King Of The Rings movies, The Never Ending Tale, The Labyrinth, Napoleon Nitroglycerin, Ego and prejudice, and The Princess Spouse."
"The Labyrinth!" My friends cheered.
"I've never seen that before. Whats it about?" Axel asked.
"Put it in!" Tara yelled.
I put the movie in. When the time came, me and my friends all sang along to Dance Magic Dance, and by the end of the movie all of us were tired except for Tara.
"Another one!" Tara screeched.
"I'm too tired. I'm going to sleep. get out." I mumbled.
"No!" She whined.
"You didn't have training today. You don't know how tired I am." I said.
"I'm not leaving though. You can sleep. I'll watch a movie by myself." She grabbed another movie.
Soon after that everyone except Tara fell asleep.
_______________A few hours later_____________

"Why? What did I do?" I asked.
"You let her die! You ruined my life! How could you!?" He yelled.
"But I didn't do anything! It's not my fault!" I cried.
He walked toward me, and slapped me.

I sat up gasping for air. I looked around me and my eyes locked with Axels. We both had the same look in our eyes; fear and sadness. I looked away and found that even Tara was asleep.
"I'm sorry." He said, his voice weak.
"Huh?" My eyes met his again.
"I'm sorry...... For what I did to you....." His voice cracked like he was about to cry.
I didn't know what to say, so I just sat there staring at him. He got up, and walked out of my room. It took me thirty minutes to move again, and when I did, I woke everyone up and sent them to there rooms. I laid on my bed and stared at the sealing until I fell back asleep.
_______________________________________________

1294 words.

Last week I took apart my jewelry box, because it was a pease of crap, and it had a music box in it. I can't remember what song it played, but it broke, so I took the music box apart and tried to fix it, but I didn't have the parts, so I used the parts from the music box I could to make jewelry.