08

"옛날 추억만 떠울려"

...June 2013...

Da Hye walked to her house alone by herself. The cold night breeze was blown. Da Hye tightened Jung Kook's jacket that she wore. She let herself drown into the memories as Jung Kook's scent immersed on her nose. A little smile tugged on her lips. How much she missed this scent but she never admitted it. He wasn't hers anymore, so this thought was just same like a sin to her. Moreover, he belonged to Yoo Jin now.

"Let's go! We have to hurry or else we'll be late!!" Jung Kook grabbed on Da Hye's hand as they ran to the school.

"Wait Jung Kook, let me catch my breath." Da Hye released herself under Jung Kook's grip and rested on her knees. Jung Kook who was steps away from Da Hye turned around and approached her.

"Come on. You don't want to be late at your first day in the school, do you?" Jung Kook asked. It was the day of their entrance ceremony at the high school. They were going to miss it if they weren't hurry.

Da Hye looked up to Jung Kook. She could spot beads of sweat on Jung Kook's forehead despite on the cold temperature in the early spring. "But I'm tired and It's cold..." Being opposite with Jung Kook who was sweating like a crazy, Da Hye felt cold instead.

Jung Kook took something from his coat's pocket and handed it over to Da Hye.

"Here, take this." Jung Kook said. Da Hye looked at the thing Jung Kook had offered to her; a hot pack.

"No, no! I can't take that." Da Hye refused. She knew that Jung Kook just had one hot pack on him and he was going to give it to Da Hye, which means he didn't have the other one for himself.

"Just take it. You said that you're cold." Jung Kook stuffed it on Da Hye's palm.

"But how about you? You must be cold..." Da Hye asked. Jung Kook shook his head and smiled. "I'm okay." A white vapour could be seen as he spoke. It showed enough proof that he was cold either.

Da Hye smiled. Jung Kook was still same as before. He prioritized the others' need first before his and that's made Da Hye loved him more. But it's for the time when Jung Kook's was her boyfriend back then.

"Wait,wait Sung Da Hye!" Da Hye turned around just to see Jung Kook ran downstairs with hurry. "Be careful! You're going to fall and hurt yourself." Da Hye nagged, but Jung Kook just grinned.

"Let me take you home."

It wasn't like usual. She meant, Jung Kook was always takes her home almost every day, but that day was just different. Jung Kook became sweeter and clingy. But Da Hye still loved him.

"Let's eat the ice cream. I'll treat you." Jung Kook released Da Hye's hand and ran off to the shop in the corner of the intersection not so far from Da Hye's house.

"You know, it's been 2 years since the day I've asked you to be my girlfriend." Jung Kook said. Yeah, Jung Kook was right. They were met at the middle school and started to befriended. At their 2nd year of the middle school, Jung Kook, who wasn't satisfied enough with their 'just a friend' relationship, confessed to Da Hye.

Da Hye didn't say 'no' and their special relationship was going well until now.

"Happy 2 year anniversary, Da Hye." Jung Kook said sweetly. He turned his head and leaned forward. Da Hye didn't back off and soon, their lips met each other.

Their very first kiss...

Da Hye was melt under Jung Kook's kiss and looked like the one which melt wasn't just her, but the ice cream on her hand was melt either, trickled down to her fingers and left a sticky and uncomfortable sensation, but Da Hye didn't care.

.
.
.

"Noona."

Da Hye snapped back to the reality and looked up to see Seung Jin who was catching his breath from the running session earlier and Ji Min stood up beside him. He gave a smile to Da Hye and said, "It's a relief that you're okay. Let's go home, Da Hye."

^_^