32

"괜찮아 될거야"

...May 2014...

She had practically run around the neighborhood. Yet, she hadn't caught a glimpse of Da Hye. She had practically barged in the fast-food restaurant; it was the 3rd times. Yet the shop keeper said that there wasn't any customer with the description which Yoo Jin gave; it was the description of Da Hye.

"Are you sure?" Yoo Jin asked or specifically pleaded to the shop keeper.

"Miss, you've asked this question for the 3rd times already." The shop keeper shook his head.

"But she said that she was going to buy pizza here, 30 minutes ago." Yoo Jin bit her nails nervously. She couldn't stay still. A pool of sweats on her forehead, she was running here and there.

"Miss, calm down. Should I call police?" The shop keeper gave her a glass of water. But Yoo Jin didn't really care about the offer. All she knew now is to calling Jung Kook.

"If she comes here, call me soon!" Yoo Jin wrote her number on the shop keeper's palm with the pen on the counter harshly before she running outside the shop; cellphone stuck on between her hand and her right ear.

"Jung Kook!!" Yoo Jin shouted as soon as Jung Kook picked the call.

"Hello, Yoo Jin? What's happened?" Actually, Yoo Jin was going to not cry and explaining everything to Jung Kook clearly, so he knew what he should do and maybe helped her to do something besides running around the neighborhood pointlessly with watery-eyes.

But she couldn't. She tried her best to hold an urge to cry, but as soon as she heard Jung Kook's soothing voice, she couldn't help but crying.

"Why? What's happened, Yoo Jin?" Jung Kook sounded worried. Of course he was!! He didn't know what was happened, but he quickly got dressed up and ran outside his room; giving his brother a signal that he left. He did those without cutting the call.

"Da Hye... she's gone... I don't know where she is. She said that she was going to buy pizza for us. I was worrying about her, so I left the house as soon as possible to accompany her. But I couldn't find her everywhere, Jung Kook. I've looked for her around the neighborhood, asked the shop keeper million times, but I still couldn't her. Jung Kook, what should we do?!" She explained it all while continued her searching around the neighborhood. She ran again? Yeah she was.

"Calm down, Da Hye, where you at? I'll go to your place now." Jung Kook asked. He was panic. He couldn't think straight as well. If something bad happened to Da Hye, Ji Min would never forgive him. He couldn't forgive himself either. Moreover, Yoo Jin was there, alone by herself as well.

"I'm at-"

"What? Yoo Jin, I couldn't- argh!!" Jung Kook mentally cursed himself when he realized that his cellphone ran out of batteries. He shoved his phone on his pocket and ran to the somewhere Yoo Jin might there.

His steps did bring him to Yoo Jin though. They were bumping to each other in the turn. Both of them were stumbling on the ground. Jung Kook quickly stood up as he recognized that the girl he was bumping with is Yoo Jin; his girlfriend.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked as he scanned Yoo Jin with his eyes from the head to the toe; reassuring that she didn't get hurt.

"I was worried." Jung Kook hugged the girl as the girl crying in his embrace. He hugged her; scared if he would lose her. But it wasn't the right time for it.

"Jung Kook, Da Hye-"

"It's okay, we'll find her soon." Jung Kook cut off Yoo Jin's words, asked the girl to calm down whilst he tried to think some way to find lost girl.

"You've called her?" Jung Kook asked. Yoo Jin nodded as she struggled to control her sobs. "I have, but she didn't pick it up. All of my call attempts led to the voice mail." She explained.

"We could trail her from the ringtone. Let's go. Stop crying, everything would be okay..."

^_^