16

"친구는 다 그렇지 뭐"

...July 2013...

They were upstairs; standing in front of each other, but they tried to avoid any eye contacts. Da Hye was just looking down to her feet, meanwhile Jung Kook was looking away to the outside of the window. No one was willing to speak first until Yoo Jin shouted from downstairs.

"Speak up, dummies!!"

Jung Kook heaved a sigh; shifting his gaze to Da Hye. "Are you going to speak or not?" Jung Kook asked. Da Hye straightened her pose and cleared her throat. She was going to say something, but then Jung Kook butted in.

"Are you crazy?! Do you know what you have done with him?! You said that it wasn't his fault?! What whose fault it was?! Was it yours?? I can't believe this! It just 2 months since you know him by his name and you two were doing that?! I-"

"STOP IT!"

They were gone silent. It was so quiet at the rate they could hear a dropped pin. "I'm sorry..." Jung Kook looked down at wooden floor.

"It's okay... Not your fault."

...

"I just... I don't understand... Care to explain?"

So Da Hye explained what's happened. He didn't even interfering Da Hye's words. He just stood up there; listening all of Da Hye's words.

"It wasn't his fault. We were just the way too drunk. We couldn't think straight and did that unconsciously. I just... Sorry. You must be disappointed with me..." Da Hye sighed.

"Well... I just too shocked. I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"That's okay. It was just... a mistake..."

Yoo Jin and Jung Kook were willing to help. Seung Jin and Da Hye's parents trusted all of their lies; meanwhile Ji Min's family didn't know about these.

^_^

"Nothing's wrong?" Yoo Jin asked; literally whispering, so there was no one who could hear their conversation.

"About what?" Da Hye asked nonchalantly.

"Well, you know what I mean..." Yoo Jin bit her lips nervously. It felt weird asking such a question to Da Hye, even though they were already a friend since long time ago. Da Hye who knew exactly what Yoo Jin meant was just threw a comforted smile to Yoo Jin.

"Thank you, but I'm okay, Yoo Jin."

Hearing Da Hye's reply, Yoo Jin sighed in relief. "That's relief. Tell me when things gone wrong, okay? I'll promise I'll help you to go through the situation."

Da Hye looked at Yoo Jin; feeling so lucky to have her as a friend and willing to stay by her side in every condition. She hugged Yoo Jin and drowned herself in Yoo Jin's scent. She would definitely miss her when they arrived at the time they have to separate.

"Thank you, Yoo Jin."

Da Hye said she was okay. Well, instead of comforting Yoo Jin, she was actually tending to comfort herself. At least she hoped there's nothing gone wrong days after that night.

She just hoped there's nothing gone wrong...

She was just...

Hoping...

^_^

la mémoire | pjmOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara