28

"기쁨과 후회 사이에"

...April 2014...

What did they expect? Some approval? But at least they had to do their best to get an approval from both of their family right? Well, it wasn't easy just like they had expected...

Ji Min was there; literally kneeling in front of Da Hye's parents. Da Hye was there as well. Near the staircase, slightly away from them, Seung Jin was standing there alone, looked so worried.

"Go to your room, now." Da Hye's dad demanded her to go to her room with his low voice. He had held back his anger and could burst anytime but he didn't want to explode in front of Da Hye.

"No! You're gonna hurt Ji Min Oppa, aren't you?! I'm staying!" Da Hye spread out her arms, hid Ji Min behind her; trying to protect him. Her dad sighed in frustration. His gaze fell on Seung Jin who was standing a bit far from them; watching.

"Seung Jin, bring your sister to her room." He said coldly. Seung Jin quickly came over and grabbed on Da Hye's wrist softly. He didn't want to break his sister who had already broken in pieces. "Let's go, Noona..."

"No. Let me go, Seung Jin. You don't underst-"

Her words were cut off abruptly. Her mom who was just sitting still on the couch had finally done something; although it wasn't good enough and just worsened the situation.

She grasped the empty glass tightly on her hand; the content was just poured out. Well she just literally threw the water to Ji Min's face.

"You've broken my daughter, yet you don't even feel ashamed to come and tell us about all of this shit!" She shouted. Ji Min was just looked down to the floor; still kneeling. There weren't any words coming out from his mouth beside "I'm sorry."

"Do you think sorry is enough?!" They were silent. No one was willing to speak up.

"I'm sorry." Ji Min said. Da Hye had already crying in Seung Jin's arms. She didn't know what she should do. She couldn't do anything. She was weak!

"YOU! Are you stupid or what?!" Da Hye's mom grabbed Da Hye's wrist harshly. Da Hye stumbled and fell on the floor. He just saw it in front of his eyes; Ji Min shocked and approached Da Hye faster than anybody.

It was happened too fast and Seung Jin was just barely realized what happened.

"MOM?! Are you crazy?! You could have killed them!!"

^_^

"Here."

Da Hye's father handed over a towel to Ji Min which was Ji Min replied with a faint "Thank you". Da Hye's father had settled the situation with Seung Jin's help. He succeeded on calm Da Hye's mother. Meanwhile, Seung Jin brought Da Hye to her room and stayed beside her until she fallen asleep already.

"Are you okay? Da Hye's mother was just too shocked. Forgive her." He said.

"I'm sorry." Ji Min mumbled. He just couldn't forgive himself. Don't ask him because he didn't even know the answer.

"Stop it already, would you?" Da Hye's father let out a chuckle. He patted Ji Min's shoulder. Seemed like he had forgiven Ji Min; It wasn't entirely his fault anyway and Da Hye's father couldn't stand seeing his daughter and her boyfriend suffering.

"How's your feeling?" He asked. Ji Min just sighed and slumped.

"I don't even know. It's between rejoices and regret. But isn't it too late? Because I think, I regret it now..."

^_^