30

" 딸이 되어서"

...April 2014...

"Hello! Park Ji Min is here!!" Ji Min shouted in joy as he opened the door and announced his presence. Seung Jin who was watching the television, didn't really mind with Ji Min's appearance and continued to stare at the screen.

Looking at Seung Jin, Ji Min clicked his tongue and walked closer to him. "Are you going to ignore me?" He jumped at Seung Jin and tickled the younger boy.

"Wait- Let me go, Hyung." He couldn't do anything and just giggled under Ji Min's tickles. "Stop it, it's ticklish!"

"Oppa."

Ji Min stopped his hand movement and looked up to the source of voice. His smile bloomed when he saw Da Hye at the stairs.

"Are you ready? Let's go then."

^_^

They were walking home side by side; hand intertwined with each other. The birds flew over the reddish sky; typically the nightfall sky, above them.

"How's today? It was fun, right?" Ji Min asked.

"Yes it is! Let's visit them more often."

So, Ji Min asked Da Hye to visit some orphanage a bit far from their home with him. It was the first time Da Hye went there, but Ji Min had already gone there for few times; the children had known him.

"So, we're taking her, right?" Da Hye asked carefully. Ji Min shot her a confused look.

"I'm talking about Min Hye." She added.

^_^

"Who's that pretty girl? She's your girlfriend?" one of them asked Ji Min. Ji Min just shook his head and leaned forward to whisper. "She's soon to be my wife. Isn't she pretty?"

The little girl's eyes lit up. She turned around to call her friends. "Hey guys! Come here!! Ji Min Oppa brought his soon-to-be wife here!!" And not so long after that, the children gathered around Ji Min and Da Hye.

But there was another little girl who played alone at the corner of the yard. She had no friend and seemed like she didn't interested to join the rest of the children instead.

Da Hye dismissed the children and say that she would prepare the dinner for them, with that, the children scattered around and playing again.

Da Hye approached the girl with Ji Min tagging along. "Oh, Min Hye. You're playing alone again? Why don't you playing with your friends?" Ji Min asked as he knew who the little girl is.

"Oh, so your name is Min Hye?" Da Hye crouched down in front of the little girl. Min Hye just gave them a single glance before playing with her own again.

"Why don't you playing with your friend? I'm pretty sure they want to play with Min Hye." Da Hye tried to cheer her up. But the girl just replied shortly, "I don't want to." She said.

Da Hye and Ji Min were taken aback, but Da Hye covered it with her smiles.

"Oh... okay. But I'm lonely and I want to play with you. So, would you like to play with me?" Da Hye asked. The little girl seemed to be surprised. Nobody want to play with her before, so Min Hye just nodded.

They were playing for a long time, enough for Da Hye to know that Min Hye is actually a bright girl. Even when it was time to go, Min Hye hardly let Da Hye go.

"If you go, who will play with me?" Min Hye asked. Da Hye smiled and caressed the girl's hair.

"I'll come here again to get you. We're going to live together."

^_^

"Oh yeah, when will the wedding ceremony?"

"Huh? You've forgot it already?!"

"Um.. Sorry..."

"That's okay. It's the middle of the next month."

"Why so soon..."

"We have to hurry."

"Yeah, you're right. So, May 20th?"

"Exactly."

^_^