17

"연인 인듯 연인 아님"

...September 2013...

A knock could be heard, but Ji Min didn't bother to open his eyes and get up from his bed just to open his room's door for someone behind the knock. It might be Ji Hyun or his mom or dad or even their cat.

The knocks went louder. Ji Min groaned and drowned his head deeper on his pillow. His hand started to roam around; looking for the blanket which was accidently slid down from the bed last night.

The knocks stopped. Ji Min felt relieved as he tried to go back sleeping. But the silence wasn't going long. A series of loud and continuous knocks were stormed in his dream. Ji Min sighed out loud; basically curse before shouting "GO AWAY!" and threw his pillow toward the door at the same time with the door being opened and nearly hit the one who was opening the door.

"What was that?!"

Judging from its high pitched voice, the one whom opened his door is a she.

"You're still sleeping, oh my God?!" The girl marched toward him and peeled off the blanket from him. She climbed up the bed and jumped around as if the bed was a trampoline.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. Come on~"

Even without opening his eyes, Ji Min knew whom this voice belong to very well. A smile tugged on his lips slightly as he tackled the girl's feet; making her stumbled to the vacant spot beside him. The girl screeched in shock as her body fell on the bed and Ji Min quickly trapped her with his arm, so the girl couldn't sit up.

"Give me 5 minutes more, Da Hye." He mumbled without opening his eyes and hugged the girl as if she was his teddy bear. The smile won't disappear.

"Let me go. You stink as hell!" She whimpered. Ji Min laughed and let her go. She gasped for a fresh air as she sat up. She looked behind and saw Ji Min still with his closed eyes.

"I've said, wake up." Da Hye shook Ji Min vigorously. "You owe me a date." She added and Ji Min's eyes opened suddenly.

"What date?" Ji Min asked. Da Hye grinned at Ji Min and replied "A friendly date." followed by a sour smile.

"Oh, okay..." Ji Min rubbed his eyes as he got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. "I forgot, we're not a couple." He added in a whisper, so Da Hye couldn't hear him.

^_^

"Where will we go?" Ji Min let himself being dragged by Da Hye.

"Oh, come on. You'll know it." She dragged him away from the downtown. Requesting Ji Min to walk faster, she whined at Ji Min being slow. Meanwhile, Ji Min just chuckled and fastened his pace along with Da Hye's

"We're here." Da Hye halted her steps abruptly. Ji Min nearly bumped at her if he didn't stop at the right time. A wide smile plastered on her beautiful face; she looked cute. Ji Min was mesmerized by her looks and chuckled before shifting his gaze to the place in front of them.

"A café?"

^_^