31

"떠나면 안되는데"

...May 2014...

"Hey, Jung Kook-"

"Ji Min Hyung? What's happened? It's 4 in the morning, you know. Didn't you think that I was sleeping and you literally woke me up just to say 'Hey, Jung Kook'?" Jung Kook grumbled.

"Hey, Jung Kook. I haven't said anything and you cut me off. Listen." Jung Kook could feel that Ji Min rolled his eyes in the other side of the call connection. "What's that?"

"I have to go to some study trip with my college friend." Jung Kook was expecting Ji Min to say more, but Ji Min stopped.

"So?"

"Urgh, you don't get it? I want you to take care of Da Hye for me." Ji Min snapped.

"But she has a brother. I have a girlfriend anyway."

"Listen, I'm not stupid Jung Kook. Do you think I would ask my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend to take care of her when I'm actually could ask her brother? And why should I ask her brother to take care of his own sister? They would do it of course. They're family!" Jung Kook could detect a frustration from Ji Min's voice through the call.

"Exactly. I don't know what you're talking about, Hyung." Jung Kook yawned.

"Let me cut it short. I have to go soon. Seung Jin has a study trip as well. Well, more like my study trip has something to do with Seung Jin's. Let's just say Seung Jin and I have to attend the same study trip. And Seung Jin just told me that their parents have some business outside the town, so Da Hye is alone. That's why I ask you to take care of her, stupid."

"Wow that's long. Are you sure you have cut it short?" Jung Kook uttered.

"You make me-"

"Oh, okay okay. I'll ask Yoo Jin to sleepover in Da Hye's house tonight." Jung Kook cut off Ji Min's words abruptly.

"Okay, thank you, Jung Kook. Sleep well." Ji Min said before cut off the call connection.

^_^

"Sung Da Hye! I'll go to your place and sleepover tonight!" Yoo Jin exclaimed through the phone call. Da Hye just chuckled.

"You aren't excited..." Yoo Jin sighed as she couldn't find any hint of excitement in Da Hye's reply.

"No, no. Of course I'm happy! Want a movie marathon tonight?" Da Hye changed the topic. Yoo Jin; being a cheerful girl and such, was very easy to be distracted. She replied with an over-excited tone. "OF COURSE!!"

"Okay, what do you want to eat? Let's not sleeping tonight and do whatever we want." Da Hye said as she shifted the cellphone on her left ear.

"No! You should get enough sleep~ It's not good for the baby~" Yoo Jin uttered in disagreement. Da Hye blushed. She hadn't used with that word, baby. It was awkward, honestly.

"Oh, but I want pizza..." Yoo Jin added. Da Hye just laughed and nodded as she noted it on her memory.

A box of pizza, some cokes and chicken. Perfect.

"Da Hye... You haven't got back home? I think I hear a ruckus from your place..." Yoo Jin asked. There was a hint of worry in her voice.

"Oh yeah, on my way back home now." Da Hye looked around. She spotted a bunch of drunkards in some stand not so far from her. Some of them whistled and winked at Da Hye, but Da Hye just rolled her eyes and shrugged it off. They were just a bunch of drunkards, they didn't worth her time.

"It's pretty late. Should I call Jung Kook?" Yoo Jin asked, concerned.

"No, you don't have to. I'll just going to drop by to buy our pizza and I'll head back home right away. Don't worry, Yoo Jin." But even though Da Hye said so, Yoo Jin couldn't help but worrying her best friend.

"Da Hye, I'll go to your place now."

^_^