13

"그때 그날 밤 그냥 실수였다"

...July 2013...

Ji Min was going to knock the door of Da Hye's house when it suddenly opened even before Ji Min could lands his hand on the door's hard surface; showing Da Hye with red and puffy eyes and the wet cheeks.

"Hey, what's happen to you?" Ji Min caressed Da Hye's cheek with his thumb, looked so worry. But Da Hye just cried louder. She just barely spoke.

"Let's get away from this hell. Take me to somewhere far from this hell. Please..." Da Hye pleaded. Couldn't see it anymore, Ji Min grabbed Da Hye's hand and brought her to somewhere which was flashed on his mind that time; the path where they had their first meeting, precisely in front of the supermarket.

"You can cry, but can you please at least tell me what's happened?" Ji Min asked when they were sitting in front of the quiet supermarket. Why did Ji Min choose this place? Even he himself didn't know why he brought Da Hye to this place.

"You don't want to talk about it? That's okay." Ji Min hugged Da Hye and stroked her hair slowly; trying to comfort her and it did work. Instead, Ji Min sent a message to Seung Jin secretly; asking him is there any problem at house that made Da Hye looked so horrible.

His prediction was right. Da Hye had a bad quarrel with her mother; something about study hard and such things. He understood now. Da Hye just felt stressed and pressured about her study.

"Could we have a shot? I heard alcohol can help..." Da Hye spoke up. Ji Min widened his eyes, couldn't believe on what Da Hye had spoken just now.

"No, no Da Hye. Alcohol is never help, it just worsen the situation. Come one, let's just go home and-"

"No! I don't want to go home!! If you don't want to bring me there, let me go by myself and quit trying to make me go home because it doesn't work and never!!" Da Hye stood up and walked away.

"Da Hye, wait!" Ji Min stood up and ran after her. Da Hye did halt her step and turned around, "What now? Are you trying to stop me or something? Look, I'm legal now, so I can-"

"For your first glass, I'll pour it for you."

^_^

They were drunk, like really drunk. Da Hye had made Ji Min drink with her. Ji Min who wasn't very good at drinking and Da Hye who just had her very first experience on drinking were finally got drunk easily. Fortunately Ji Min was sober enough to bring them home.

Realizing that bringing Da Hye back to her house is just worsened the situation and making him got scolded by Da Hye's parents, Ji Min brought her to his house. He was alone at home that time. Ji Hyun and his parents were gone to the Grandma's house for a week.

Being too drunk and had lost their own minds, they weren't even aware what they had done that night...

^_^